Optimism

RockwellGers

Because of social media every defeat or poor result for Rangers turns into Armageddon. It is also fed by MSM.

We gave that mob far too much respect on Tuesday night.

GvB needs to unbuckle the shackles, and treat teams with a little less respect.

Hopefully Kilmarnock feel our wrath on Saturday, and then we can put the Belgians back in their place come Tuesday.

With regard to the thread topic I am optimistic that we cannot play any worse than we did on Tuesday against Killie and the return against USG, although I realize that I am not setting the bar very high here. Hopefully we can get off to a quick start on Saturday as there are going to be a lot of pissed off Bears at Ibrox on Saturday and it will not take much going wrong for us for that anger to be heard from the stands.

Quick start essential also against USG if we are to get the crowd onside and have any chance of rectifying that horror show from Tuesday, a scenario sadly that I cannot see unfolding. That team at the moment, even with a couple of additions from returning injuries, simply does not have it it IMHO to overturn that result against a well organized defensive outfit. Again though, in line with the thread topic, although I do not think it will be, it can be done, just got to keep fingers crossed and hope the VAR officials do not have another clusterfuck of an intervention as they did on Tuesday.