PSV Tickets

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

I wasn't logged in to start with. when I had the ticket in my basket it then asked me to log in at which point it was fine.

I'm seeing a few folk having issues even when logged in.

Cheers man, that's the way I was trying. Seen the same that seems to be a wider issue. I'll keep trying buy t have a feeling we will miss out. A joke!!

Hi Bears, 

Message from a Scottish Dutch bear. My older brother stays over in Utrecht and was lucky enough to get a ticket for our end in the Philips Stadium on 24th August. My brother is looking for another ticket in our end for his best mate who has become the staunchest Bear in Europe. Does anybody have one going? If so, that would be unbelievable & we would be very appreciative.

Cheers 

System fucked up for me this morning trying to get tickets for me and the Mrs. Constant messages saying only 1 ticket can be purchased and she needs to be a MyGers member. Even tried buying another membership and then just worrying about it after I’d secured tickets then it said cant buy more than one membership 

After somehow being able to buy 2 tickets on my own MyGers I discovered that I had to add PSV match registration to the basket for her membership in order for her to be able to purchase a ticket which was never communicated. Absolute shambles 

Anyone else who is normally in GR4 and was told to move and did so before they said GR4 was on sale afterall?

I got an email earlier to say that for the seat I purchased in GR5, the access is by QR code or barcode but there wasn't either on the email. Any ideas? Does this perhaps my smart card will work for it as usual?

Top notch comms from the club as ever!!

1 hour ago, islanderbear84 said:

Anyone else who is normally in GR4 and was told to move and did so before they said GR4 was on sale afterall?

I got an email earlier to say that for the seat I purchased in GR5, the access is by QR code or barcode but there wasn't either on the email. Any ideas? Does this perhaps my smart card will work for it as usual?

Top notch comms from the club as ever!!

Not sure tbh - Have u double checked ur order history via the ticketing section on the app/website?

Im presuming when u bought u got a confirmation email and a QR code for the match at that stage? If so I’d be using that code to gain entry.

If u have neither I’d be emailing the ticket centre tomorrow as they open at 10am for confirmation 

8 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Not sure tbh - Have u double checked ur order history via the ticketing section on the app/website?

Im presuming when u bought u got a confirmation email and a QR code for the match at that stage? If so I’d be using that code to gain entry.

If u have neither I’d be emailing the ticket centre tomorrow as they open at 10am for confirmation 

Phew! I am a fud. Checked the confirmation and the QR code is there. I was that busy when it came in I never paid proper attention to it!! Top man @Super Ally Scores Again!

• 2 weeks later...