PSV Tickets

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It will be around about 50 quid a game. 

I reckon that should be the maximum for a one off game, non ST as similarly priced when the filth come but would hope the club have the 3 game package reasonably discounted 120-135 maximum for the majority of us.

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I was thinking 115 -118.

if it was to be £150 then that would be an absolute disgrace.

Still get the usual, don’t pay someone else will buy your seat, more money to the club is all that matters arguments, which are always a rare laugh

36 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Reckon price depends on the potential draw 

Theoretically have a group with Real, Liverpool and Inter - easily could be 150

Porto, Leipzig, Shakthar around 120-130

We were charged £117 for Lyon, Sparta Prague and Brondby in the EL

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Reckon price depends on the potential draw 

Theoretically have a group with Real, Liverpool and Inter - easily could be 150

Porto, Leipzig, Shakthar around 120-130

I know it’s irrelevant as their straight in but the fact that they’ve had a free reign for 10 years and we are miles in front of them in terms of coefficient points is testament to what we as a club have achieved in the last few years and long may it continue 

On 11/08/2022 at 12:31, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Email from Rangers. No longer being moved from normal seat in BF5 for away support. @jintybear

Yeah that was a relief! The last time I was moved I looked at my seats and it was Rangers fans in them! I wasn’t happy because I practically killed myself going to club deck! Haha! 

9 minutes ago, SLBLLR said:

Bought MyGers to get tickets for me and the wee man....trying to buy but being told I don't have MyGers! Any ideas people? The wee boy is going to be gutted.

Try and buy the tickets at which point u log in and it should register you as a member and let u continue.

17 minutes ago, SLBLLR said:

Bought MyGers to get tickets for me and the wee man....trying to buy but being told I don't have MyGers! Any ideas people? The wee boy is going to be gutted.

I'm having the same problem, an absolute shambles. I've tried everything and still won't let me pruchase tickets.

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still get the usual, don’t pay someone else will buy your seat, more money to the club is all that matters arguments, which are always a rare laugh

In fairness, we an extra £10 per seat is about £1.5m over the 3 games... that could be the difference in us signing the next Morelos, Aribo, Bassey, Tavernier - or not.

not sure why people thing prices from 10 years ago being around £120 would mean it will be £120 now.... everything goes up over time.

2 minutes ago, SLBLLR said:

What do you mean mate? As in log in first? Cheers for the reply.

I wasn't logged in to start with. when I had the ticket in my basket it then asked me to log in at which point it was fine.

I'm seeing a few folk having issues even when logged in.