*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

2 minutes ago, scousefc said:

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. It remains a football match, not a sectarian battle. Do you not get that? 

Please quote any post on this thread in which I have mentioned sectarianism, or said anything sectarian for that matter.

Thanks pal, :tu:

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Please quote any post on this thread in which I have mentioned sectarianism, or said anything sectarian for that matter.

Thanks pal, :tu:

Cheers pal. I haven't, as you know, accused you, or anybody of sectarianism. I have stated that this is a football match, not some kind of sectarian engagement. It is a game of football, which I suspect you will lose. For your sake I'd like you to win 😄😄

6 minutes ago, scousefc said:

Cheers pal. I haven't, as you know, accused you, or anybody of sectarianism. I have stated that this is a football match, not some kind of sectarian engagement. It is a game of football, which I suspect you will lose. For your sake I'd like you to win 😄😄

Wait a minute here, you're on RM saying to a bear, "It is a game of football, which I suspect you will lose."?

57 minutes ago, scousefc said:

Are you for real? This is a football match, not some sectarian punch up. Scousers aren't that arsed with religion. You could learn from us. By the way, where do you get your information about 'the sheer amount of republican sympathisers' from?  

What's your thoughts on pushing over walls at football games 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What's your thoughts on pushing over walls at football games 

Well, I hate disasters and where football fans have lost their lives due to shit facilities I think we should all, as football fans, call the authorities to account. What's your view mate?

3 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

On a football forum arguing with fans of a team you don’t even support. Do as you wish but oh dear, how sad that is. 

Does yourself and us a favour, beat it stinky. 

It might be sad, but you must remember that I was helping one of your lads to watch a game involving The Rangers against Liverpool. Read back, learn...