*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

5 hours ago, Professor_Chang said:

I'd start McCann over Kamara.

McCann who? The kid who was not part of the squad on Saturday because he was average against DU and nowhere near the B team squad either.

Questions need to be asked, yet we seldom find out the answers.

Youngsters at Rangers have little chance.

7 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Kent turning up vs Trent who is absolutely woeful atm is pretty much our only chance. Mental the amount of lineups without him in it.

This^ Kent on form is some player. All these cunts in the MSM waxing lyrical about Jota. He's a one trick pony and is gradually getting found out. 

I'd take Kent over him any day of the week. 

3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

This^ Kent on form is some player. All these cunts in the MSM waxing lyrical about Jota. He's a one trick pony and is gradually getting found out. 

I'd take Kent over him any day of the week. 

On form, maybe, aye. 

We don’t get anything close to that from Kent every week though. I don’t even want Jota but his numbers are undeniably better than Kents 

It's never really a good time to play them, however they are vulnerable at the back, the golden boy Alexander Arnold is getting it tight from all angles, they are still dangerous up front even though Nuñez hasn't started the brightest as we've found out before. But if we can play as good as we know we can and with a bit of luck, there's nothing to say we couldn't get a positive result. 

i don't think this is gonna be as bad as folk think.

Our team loves to be the underdog,it suits the Tav's,Goldson and Kents of this world,they have told us time and time again that they hate being favourites and can't handle the expectation

can see a narrow defeat or a draw tbh after a good battling performance 

2 sides woefully underperforming, anything could happen really

28 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

i don't think this is gonna be as bad as folk think.

Our team loves to be the underdog,it suits the Tav's,Goldson and Kents of this world,they have told us time and time again that they hate being favourites and can't handle the expectation

can see a narrow defeat or a draw tbh after a good battling performance 

2 sides woefully underperforming, anything could happen really

We’ve been pumped 11-0 in the last three games we were the underdog haha so I can’t say I’m overly confident