*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Hoping for the best but I fear an absolute scudding is coming, our defence and midfield against what they have is keeping me awake at night tbh.

Me too. Anything gained is a bonus, but they are levels ahead of us even in a bad run.

Liverpool have quality all over the pitch however they are conceding lots of goals and there confidence is shot to pieces at the moment, we're definitely playing them at the right time but we will have to be at our very best to pick up anything at Anfield. Unfortunately if Liverpool find form it could be a very long night for us.

Right looking forward to this.

Bus leaving Glasgow 6.30 am, we're all booked into a wee club down there for refreshments til late afternoon.

Only downside will be the game, I'm expecting a doing tbh. I'm saying that but by kick off I'll be expecting a Rangers win 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Right looking forward to this.

Bus leaving Glasgow 6.30 am, we're all booked into a wee club down there for refreshments til late afternoon.

Only downside will be the game, I'm expecting a doing tbh. I'm saying that but by kick off I'll be expecting a Rangers win 😂

Ooft early start, we are leaving at 8 from Glasgow.

As the eternal pessimist I am not hopeful of getting anything from Anfield, however I am hopeful that we will see a performance from the team that will give us something to build on for the rest of the season. The Bears will be there in force of course, and the very nature of the occasion must bring out something from the team, if they cannot motivate themselves for a Champions League game at Anfield, then they do not deserve to wear the shirt. 

Despite our poor start to the CL, despite my natural pessimism, I AM looking forward to this, Rangers at Anfield in the Champions League, when you remember where we were (Brechin) not that long ago, bring it on.