Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

13 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

So this guy is doubting they’re in London, even though we’ve seen pictures of them in London. This Twitter account talks as much shite as you ya banger 

You seem quite an angry individual, I was asked to post the tweet where is states that Beale may have knocked us back. I post it and it still upsets some ffs.

2 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

This place is nuts, I post that on twitter it says Beale may have knocked us back, then asked to post the tweet and it upsets when I post it.

Mate, it's a post with 1 like and 1 retweet, from a complete nobody. 

Really isn't worth posting.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Mate, it's a post with 1 like and 1 retreat, from a complete nobody. 

Really isn't worth posting.

I'm not really clued up with twitter only read the post, I certainly wouldn't have wasted my time posting it if was that obviously false.

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

None of us knows for certain who the next manager will be. Despite what people say on social media there will be at least 6 people interviewed.

Even our executive board aren't daft enough to hand someone the job at such an  important time without exhausting the available options. 

I will back whoever gets chosen to the hilt as I always have.

I am in the same place as you though mate, really excited to see what the new manager will do. New ethos;  man management, tactics, fitness regime and of course a new personality pushing us forwards.

I agree with you but I was being sarcastic because we know exactly what Beale’s going to do :lol: 

Hopefully it’s a positive change though 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye. 

Making a joke about McInnes' assistant.

If you have to explain it isn't funny etc etc.

OK - not a bloody tweet or anything of that ilk, just a conversation with a random Bear and Duncan Ferguson was the name that came up as  wanted for the backroom team.

9 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I agree with you but I was being sarcastic because we know exactly what Beale’s going to do :lol: 

Hopefully it’s a positive change though 

:lol:

The team is stuck in a rutt so almost anyone could improve it 

I get the fear looking at the away record when he was assistant manager. Hope he can change that.

Always a great feeling beating the filth but means he-haw if you drop points away to diddy teams away and can't motivate your players in January.