Davie Robertson

falkirkNS

20 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

No you weren't you were taking shots at someone for their match attendance then refused to answer how many games you have been at this season because you know the answer would make you look daft.

He’s been twice. Once was a pre season friendly against Spurs and the other was a game a couple of weeks ago, possibly Dundee United.

When he is actually going to a game he posts about it repeatedly. 

50 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

No you weren't you were taking shots at someone for their match attendance then refused to answer how many games you have been at this season because you know the answer would make you look daft.

Already said weeman, go ask detective wullyboy will be able tell you everything about me.

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s been twice. Once was a pre season friendly against Spurs and the other was a game a couple of weeks ago, possibly Dundee United.

He was at Liverpool away although he was ticketless for that, came over for atmosphere 

18 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Already said weeman, go ask detective wullyboy will be able tell you everything about me.

Your condescending weeman patter is fucking hilarious btw, ciming from a man who is lying on a forum to try and gain staunch points. Must be so insecure.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Incredible 🤣

Is this the point where i tell you where i am, what i do and who i meet lol.

See ya saturday on the boat wully?

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Incredible 🤣

Is this the point where i tell you where i am, what i do and who i meet lol.

See ya saturday on the boat wully?

You're genuinely a mentalist. 

Who is it you consistently lie to? See if you were wee Davie from Motherwell, nobody actually would give a fuck. It's the fact you feel the necessity to continuously lie about yourself. Nobody actually cares. Most people on here, understandably, don't really share too much of that information. I don't get the benefit to you of building up this whole persona.

At least catfish get some scuddies.

23 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You're genuinely a mentalist. 

Who is it you consistently lie to? See if you were wee Davie from Motherwell, nobody actually would give a fuck. It's the fact you feel the necessity to continuously lie about yourself. Nobody actually cares. Most people on here, understandably, don't really share too much of that information. I don't get the benefit to you of building up this whole persona.

At least catfish get some scuddies.

🤣🤣🤣

Obsessed is our Mick.

Offered you a free ticket for the night tae but you didnt want to go.

Mon the Rangers.

14 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Are you going tonight 

I offered a free ticket so what you think weeman?

Be bit tight ma man, no leave days.

See thing is, i need to take holidays for midweek games, then pay excess 100 for flights or boat, maybe nother 60/80 hotel if overnighter.... thats before ticket/food/drink.

Enjoy the game, mon the Rangers.

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

See thing is, i need to take holidays for midweek games, then pay excess 100 for flights or boat, maybe nother 60/80 hotel if overnighter.... thats before ticket/food/drink.

So you can justify not going due to your personal circumstances but won't accept other people's reasons for not going? :lol: 

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Good man. Get those staunch points added for all to see. I wish we were all as good a fan as you.

Flights - £100. 

Hotel - £80

Food - £20

Making up absolute shite on football forum and lying about your age for no reason. - priceless.

29 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good man. Get those staunch points added for all to see. I wish we were all as good a fan as you.

Flights - £100. 

Hotel - £80

Food - £20

Making up absolute shite on football forum and lying about your age for no reason. - priceless.

Your alot closer to Ibrox than me Micky.

44 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Could you do us all a favour and stop using this constantly? As someone else who has to pay those expenses It’s a fucking embarrassment that you’re trying to use them as some put down towards other supporters, not to mention ones that have ST’s and go far more regularly than either of us. 

No idea why you think that people from Scotland wouldn’t put that same effort in if they lived elsewhere.

Btw the boat which you keep saying you get costs nowhere close to what you’ve suggested.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Could you do us all a favour and stop using this constantly? As someone else who has to pay those expenses It’s a fucking embarrassment that you’re trying to use them as some put down towards other supporters, not to mention ones that have ST’s and go far more regularly than either of us. 

No idea why you think that people from Scotland wouldn’t put that same effort in if they lived elsewhere.

Btw the boat which you keep saying you get costs nowhere close to what you’ve suggested.

No put down wully.

Just batting away the my post stalkers.

The same ones who jump onto my every post.

Fs i even have use telling me what age i am 🙈🙈.

Back to super Davie Robertson.

15 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Theres a HUGE difference weeman.

No there's not, your circumstances mean you don't attend many games, the person you have been attacking has circumstances which mean he can't attend as much as he would like to either. 

You don't go to games regularly so you are in no position to thrown that insult around at anyone. End of 'bigman'.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No put down wully.

Just batting away the my post stalkers.

The same ones who jump onto my every post.

Fs i even have use telling me what age i am 🙈🙈.

Back to super Davie Robertson.

You told us your age mate. At least 3 times.

17 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

No there's not, your circumstances mean you don't attend many games, the person you have been attacking has circumstances which mean he can't attend as much as he would like to either. 

You don't go to games regularly so you are in no position to thrown that insult around at anyone. End of 'bigman'.

Right, if i say you win, will y phone notifications stop going aff on one.

Enjoy the game and FTP.