Davie Robertson

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Fantastic wing back and had a great understanding with Laudrup

Knows what the club is about and would take no shit from anyone based on that tv show lol - Whether he can manage or not, no idea

Your not allowed to have passion, aggression or speak to players like that now mate fs....

Exactly the character we miss. Mr Bell our kitman,not even a coach but the last line of defen e in the traditions and culture of the Rangers i grew up with.

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s in his mid 30s.

His best post ever was saying he suffered through the Mo Johnston years, when he was about 4 year old 

You know nothing about me Wullybhoy.

Only what i enter on a public open forum on the www... 

I like your guessing though 😎

Been a while since my fan club was out.

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You know nothing about me Wullybhoy.

Only what i enter on a public open forum on the www... 

I like your guessing though 😎

Been a while since my fan club was out.

On the contrary, we know everything about you. You constantly remind of us of the many wars you've been in. WW2, Vietnam, the battle against the Sith empire. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

On the contrary, we know everything about you. You constantly remind of us of the many wars you've been in. WW2, Vietnam, the battle against the Sith empire. 

The battle of leaving your armchair Mick and attending home matches at Ibrox never mind elsewhere.

You know nowt 😎

Plenty tickets going spare for wednesday, know plenty giving tickets away for nothing if you fancy it.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The battle of leaving your armchair Mick and attending home matches at Ibrox never mind elsewhere.

You know nowt 😎

Plenty tickets going spare for wednesday, know plenty giving tickets away for nothing if you fancy it.

You don't attend games regularly either.

38 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

3 caps, i cant believe it. My proper first memories of going to Ibrox with my brothers was him up that left side. Some engine, still a hardy bstard to this day.

Crazy that he only got 3. He was far better than his competition in that position. 

Same here. Robertson bombing up and down the left hand side. He would be immense in the current side tbh. 

You had to be hardy to survive in that dressing room! 

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You know nowt 😎

🤣🤣

I'm ok Walter Mitty. You were at the champions league game the other day but by half time you were in the middle of the Irish sea apparently.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Crazy that he only got 3. He was far better than his competition in that position. 

Same here. Robertson bombing up and down the left hand side. He would be immense in the current side tbh. 

You had to be hardy to survive in that dressing room! 

If it wasn't for injury he was going to the top i think. Went to the dinner with him at Ibrox a couple years ago and he still seemed quite handy.