Davie Robertson

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If it wasn't for injury he was going to the top i think. Went to the dinner with him at Ibrox a couple years ago and he still seemed quite handy.

Yeah went downhill rapidly with injuries. Leeds was a disaster for him.

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Crazy that he only got 3. He was far better than his competition in that position. 

Same here. Robertson bombing up and down the left hand side. He would be immense in the current side tbh. 

You had to be hardy to survive in that dressing room! 

No passengers. Changes days indeed. For the worse too.

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

is this another thread that will descend into threats of violence at an ibrox stadium meet that have zero chance of materialising because one or more people involved would need to be at ibrox.

I won't be there. Even if I was after seeing what he looks like according to his Facebook profile picture,  I'd shite the bed.

chuck-norris1.jpg

Devils Advocate here had Goldson not made a  cunt of the clearance last week he wouldn't have been injured .

Davie Robertson would've been on to it in a  flash  gettin In front of the ball thus making a backs to the keeper clearance not that pansy clearance Goldson attempted no wonder he's fucking gash .

Bi Polar Loyal :mutley:

I've been on this forum for 10yrs now and every now and then it has the ability to give us strange, weird, oddball, numbskull characters, it is fair to say that @falkirkNS is punching above his weight in this category!!!

I will start a thread about a former player celebrating his birthday, i won't just wish him a happy birthday i will do it in a manner that i can have a dig at some of the current team....so basically you make a thread which is as much about our current crop than it is about wishing a former player a happy birthday...you then have the audacity to tell posters not to derail the thread as it is about Davie Robertson:lol:

Absolutely oddball behaviour....mind ye with what you have witnessed in life is it any wonder your head is fucked:pipe:

14 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Devils Advocate here had Goldson not made a  cunt of the clearance last week he wouldn't have been injured .

Davie Robertson would've been on to it in a  flash  gettin In front of the ball thus making a backs to the keeper clearance not that pansy clearance Goldson attempted no wonder he's fucking gash .

Bi Polar Loyal :mutley:

I think that's a bit harsh. Goldson looked very good against Liverpool in both games. I get what you're saying where he never dealt with the ball very well but he recovered. More unfortunate than anything and the second he left the pitch we lost the game.

This was as clear an example as you will see that we would fall apart without Goldson and a lot of people were saying that before he signed the new deal.

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye he spoke about the Leeds stint. He was so.good on both feet as well. He was a modern day full back a bit before his time.

Was he?

I mind when he got picked up for kicking a car or something and the joke was that we knew he kicked it with his left foot because if he tried with his right he would have missed.

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I've been on this forum for 10yrs now and every now and then it has the ability to give us strange, weird, oddball, numbskull characters, it is fair to say that @falkirkNS is punching above his weight in this category!!!

I will start a thread about a former player celebrating his birthday, i won't just wish him a happy birthday i will do it in a manner that i can have a dig at some of the current team....so basically you make a thread which is as much about our current crop than it is about wishing a former player a happy birthday...you then have the audacity to tell posters not to derail the thread as it is about Davie Robertson:lol:

Absolutely oddball behaviour....mind ye with what you have witnessed in life is it any wonder your head is fucked:pipe:

All i said was comparision and bit thinking back to a player who was hard as nails. Unlike now. Opinions eh

Usual nuggets try hijack though.

That is all 😎

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Was he?

I mind when he got picked up for kicking a car or something and the joke was that we knew he kicked it with his left foot because if he tried with his right he would have missed.

Maybe I've got delusions of grandeur with him but remember him scoring an absolute rocket with his right. Also remember him coming inside a lot rather than just hitting the line. Amazing how many of his goals came from inside the box for a full back.

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

All i said was comparision and bit thinking back to a player who was hard as nails. Unlike now. Opinions eh

Usual nuggets try hijack though.

That is all 😎

You hijacked your own post 4 lines in talking about Barisic and Goldson ya fucking loonball! 🤣