Davie Robertson

falkirkNS

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

You know nothing about me Wullybhoy.

Only what i enter on a public open forum on the www... 

I like your guessing though 😎

Been a while since my fan club was out.

You told us your year of birth previously, it was the mid 80s.

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@falkirkNS there you are. You were born in 1985 and by your own admission you started going to Ibrox at 4 years old but don’t remember much until after that. You suffered through the Mo Johnston years though 

He has some memory of the 9IAR team as a 10 year old.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

@falkirkNS there you are. You were born in 1985 and by your own admission you started going to Ibrox at 4 years old but don’t remember much until after that. You suffered through the Mo Johnston years though 

Someone who does internet things needs to put the Malcolm Tucker gif here.

Robertson was an excellent LB for us and had great mentality as well with the shite he had to put up with moving from our closest challengers at that time to step up to us. A mentality sadly lacking nowadays. Always seemed quiet until you watch the Kashmiri docs and think ‘that’s what playing with us does to you’. Something just inside that team from the 90s you cannot buy anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Robertson was an excellent LB for us and had great mentality as well with the shite he had to put up with moving from our closest challengers at that time to step up to us. A mentality sadly lacking nowadays. Always seemed quiet until you watch the Kashmiri docs and think ‘that’s what playing with us does to you’. Something just inside that team from the 90s you cannot buy anymore. 

I'm going to sound old here, but i think that inner spirit is something that seemed to be about in the 70's / 80's and 90's. A determination, a national attitude so to speak. There seems to be a sense of entitlement today not just with footballers, but younger people (and i say this as someone just turned 41, so not an oldie myself). 

47 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm going to sound old here, but i think that inner spirit is something that seemed to be about in the 70's / 80's and 90's. A determination, a national attitude so to speak. There seems to be a sense of entitlement today not just with footballers, but younger people (and i say this as someone just turned 41, so not an oldie myself). 

I’ve got a min of 10 years on you mate and I kinda get the ‘entitlement’ element, ffs I only need to look at my two daughters and think they’re growing up in a diff age from me /us. However, I still think there are players about that could step up and play for us with the same attitude of those before rather then the defeatist shite the current team seem to have. The mhanks seem to be able to get them in their team 

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

His wife seems like a right stuck up bint after watching the two Real Kashmir documentaries.

Great left back though. Puma Kings IIRC.

Actually Hi-tech that looked like Kings. There were some weird boots back then. Quaser were another.