Davie Robertson

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In the Gio thread, the conversation right now is the character or lack there of from our players...

David Robertson was a great player of great character. They don't make them like that these days.

Half hearted Ryan Jack, who is meant to be a bluenose from sheep shagger land. Just like Davie was.

Lundstrum as close as it gets and hes turned into lundstrum from the first half of last season.

The goblin "broonie" left them and Mask of zorro took over. We dont have that.

Crying out for a Barry Ferguson and full reshuffle from the gerrard era.

17 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You'd think after the absolute shitshow after he went off people would realise how important he is.

Hes worst of a bad lot. Yes we will miss him, tough on young king but him and davies getting a run hopefully shows goldson aint no messiah.

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Great player. Bit odd he had so few Scotland caps.

Was a big Aberdeen fan from an Aberdeen supporting family though and not a Rangers fan despite what the OP claims, which will no doubt kill the OP inside.

"Meant" to be.... read again big lad.

Id say Ryan Jacks same boat. Whats his family connection to Rangers?

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Do you watch football?

I have opinions.

Goldson was rotten this season upto until a few weeks ago.

If only we had a ready made centre half fit outside of goldson, then it might show hes not the messiah.

We will miss him for sure, but this could be the making of young King as was for Danny Wilson.

Anyway, Davie Robertson loyal.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

I have opinions.

Goldson was rotten this season upto until a few weeks ago.

If only we had a ready made centre half fit outside of goldson then i might show hes not the messiah.

We will miss him for sure, but this could be the making of young King as was for Danny Wilson.

Anyway, Davie Robertson loyal.

You've just said he's the worst of a bad lot. He's our best defender. :lol:

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

For a skinny cunt he was absolutely solid, one of the best tacklers you'll see 

imo the first Scottish what you would call modern day left wing back who also knew his first job was to defend.

Sometimes despair this generation. We had so many no nosense hardy bstards in our team to mix with the technically gifted.

Shame that porteous is a rabid hiv.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

My bad.

Best of a poor lot. Davies will show up to be better than goldson. Just like helander was at the start.

This is a Davie Robertson appreciation though.

Helander was never better than Goldson, Bassey became an absolutely excellent defender through Goldson talking him through every game.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Helander was never better than Goldson, Bassey became an absolutely excellent defender through Goldson talking him through every game.

Your opinion, i respect that.

Bassey was helped yes, but bassey was twice the defender of goldson last season.