Ryan Kent

GOAT

4 minutes ago, SPWF said:

This will always mean more than goals or trophies to any real Rangers fan anyway. 

58DB18BC-7722-4F08-8F1A-44B41526C94E.jpeg

Correct.

Even if he never scored or assisted in another goal for us he will always be a club legend in my eyes for this. Some of the phone cases and mugs created using this image were cracking 

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I know you have this farcical opinion on how football should be played and all that matters is technique and how easy on the eye a player is to watch.  Kent might have better ball control, he might be better at doing stepovers 40 yards from goal, he might be better off his weaker foot, he might have a better highlight reel on youtube. Means fuck all. Abada is far more effective at contributing to helping his teams win games of football and trophies than Kent is.

farcical opinion that technique and ball control matters in football :lol:

We all hoped that Ryan would be a great signing after his loan. 

Unfortunately he has only had a few good games in that time, his goal scoring figures is really poor.

He had a good wee 30 minutes in the s/h on Sat but it looks like he no longer wants to be here and so best for him and us that he moves on in the summer. Obviously Jan would be best but I cannot see anyone paying even a small fee for him then.

What I cannot get over is that he has been allowed to run down his contract as well as Alfie, it is terrible player contract management from Wilson.      

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Kent is much better than Abada technically but Abada is far more productive in his output than Kent because he's so direct.

Kent is a much better player than Abada. In the right team with the right tactics Kent would be fine. Even Pele, Maradonna and Messi would struggle under the piss poor management delivered by Gio.

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Correct.

Even if he never scored or assisted in another goal for us he will always be a club legend in my eyes for this. Some of the phone cases and mugs created using this image were cracking 

Mind there was someone had it painted on the wall in their man cave? :love: Staunch. 

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

farcical opinion that technique and ball control matters in football :lol:

When you're twisting peoples words you know you've fucked it.

6 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Kent is a much better player than Abada. In the right team with the right tactics Kent would be fine. Even Pele, Maradonna and Messi would struggle under the piss poor management delivered by Gio.

What's Kent's excuse for being poor for large parts of Gerrard's tenure?

If Kent played in that celtic team I don't doubt his numbers would be similar to abada or jota. 

We're talking about a guy who is working his notice under a manager who isn't getting the same from him as the previous manager.

Kent's best season was in 20/21 for us when everything was great and everything we did in that league campaign was as perfect as it could be. celtic are in the same position right now, put their two main wingers in that 20/21 celtic team and they'd never be seen again.

All three are good players at this level but one is in a very different mind set from the other two currently whether we like it or not.

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We all hoped that Ryan would be a great signing after his loan. 

Unfortunately he has only had a few good games in that time, his goal scoring figures is really poor.

He had a good wee 30 minutes in the s/h on Sat but it looks like he no longer wants to be here and so best for him and us that he moves on in the summer. Obviously Jan would be best but I cannot see anyone paying even a small fee for him then.

What I cannot get over is that he has been allowed to run down his contract as well as Alfie, it is terrible player contract management from Wilson.      

If no one wants them and they wont sign a new deal theres nowt we can do

5 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Comparing Abu Dhabi with Kent equates to Gaza and Lewis Ferguson.

That's not what's being compared.

It's the ridiculous idea that the sole thing you look at when arguing whether one player is better than another is a goals stat.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Wow. 
No idea why you bother with watching football.

Lewis Ferguson or some other SPFL jobber with more goals than Gazza must be absolutely levels above what Gazza was I take it.

Is that the same Lewis Ferguson currently strutting his stuff in the seria a?? Won't come near gazza tho however I'm pretty sure gazza won quite a few medals as well as England caps in his career. Let's see if Kent does the same

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Is that the same Lewis Ferguson currently strutting his stuff in the seria a?? Won't come near gazza tho however I'm pretty sure gazza won quite a few medals as well as England caps in his career. Let's see if Kent does the same

Rab, stick to the black dildo and giant penguin chat. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's not what's being compared.

It's the ridiculous idea that the sole thing you look at when arguing whether one player is better than another is a goals stat.

My argument is how effective he is in terms of contributing to them winning games and trophies in comparison to Kent. Goals scored is a simplistic way of looking at that.