Giovanni van Bronckhorst - Sacked.

The Dude

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Bowley deleted the tweet because of the abuse our fans sent his way after it, people are definitely bothered

He's saying something to defend his mate who gave him a job. You can discount it and move on instead of tweeting him things like "fucking idiot", "baldy" "fuck off" like our fans have done

Like I said, no issues with what he said. It's a load of pish, IMO, but it is what it is.

Hadn't seen that tbh, thought we were just talking about the reaction of people on here. 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Bowley deleted the tweet because of the abuse our fans sent his way after it, people are definitely bothered

He's saying something to defend his mate who gave him a job. You can discount it and move on instead of tweeting him things like "fucking idiot", "baldy" "fuck off" like our fans have done

Like I said, no issues with what he said. It's a load of pish, IMO, but it is what it is.

Folk like Ra dude you mean, who chase a story.

And sit their lives away on a computer or phone.

59 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Looks like the “victim of his own success” line is how the Dutch media are playing it as well :lol:

B8080517-56CC-4295-9CBA-6549A3EEE46A.jpeg

Tbh they can say whatever the fuck they like and we can argue forever about if we agree with it or not.

I'm just glad he's gone and we will hopefully get a far more competent and effective manager coming in.

8 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

That’s fucking embarrassing, guaranteed you’re not the only one he’s messaged as well.

A (former?) first-team coach at Rangers arguing with random folk on Twitter, what a riddy.

People want someone who done the same as our manager :lol: 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

@The Dude you're your own guy, so whatever, but I think it is really poor form that he has reached out to you privately with an olive branch and you've posted public screenshots. 

Also never had the bottle to speak to him in the same tone he used on here when talking about him.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

@The Dude you're your own guy, so whatever, but I think it is really poor form that he has reached out to you privately with an olive branch and you've posted public screenshots. 

Why? If you start DMing a journo everything is on the record unless you say otherwise.

9 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

By “mitigating circumstances” I’m assuming he’s talking about the injuries and the stuff mentioned in The Athletic?

I’m looking forward to your Ronaldo-Piers Morgan style interview with him btw :lol:

You’d think if he was meaning injuries he could just say that - no reason he couldn’t “get into” that. 

Obviously I’m completely guessing, but could it be a second management team unhappy with recruitment? 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why? If you start DMing a journo everything is on the record unless you say otherwise.

That’s bawbag material.

Not seen many ‘journos’ posting screenshots of private conversations with professionals. It’s out of order IMO. 

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's completely unprofessional and underhanded.  

No it isn't, unless you stipulate something is off the record to a journalist expect it to be published. Unless you have a pre-existing agreement with said journalist. I work in PR and would never dream of sending something to a journalist I didn't know that I didn't want to be published.