Kent

Number5

19 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Think you’re being pedantic, it was stated by @falkirkNS that Sakala should be the first name on the team sheet which is fuckin nonsense.

Who cares if he’s the first or the fucking 11th, he should be starting every game till end of the season. 

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Who cares if he’s the first or the fucking 11th, he should be starting every game till end of the season

Because Kent had a poor game on Saturday?

You might not remember because he did absolutely fuck all but Sakala played 25 odd minutes too.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

I’ve defended Kent plenty on here, but enough is enough. He’s not worth the cost and it’s not like we are putting him in the shop window. Let him leave and focus on players who will be here next season.

Sakala has scored and assisted more in far less games.

Me too, I've defended him lots, but on Saturday he looked like he wasn't giving 100%.

He's dead to me atm.

Sakala was just as pish when he came on. That chance where Kent wins the ball high up and then dithers about before passing to Morelos instead of shooting. Sakala makes the most brain dead run. The movement of the 3 of them was really shite. Will be a decent bench option but badly need better in the summer