Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

We’ve replaced much better players than Morelos over the years. 

He’s given us great times but like the majority of the team, it’s time to move on it’s been a season too many for a lot of them and honestly 2 trophies even just counting from 2019 simply isn’t good enough. He gave us great nights in Europe and if he started the EL final we’d have won it but I think his time here is coming to a natural end, same with Kent 

6 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Good, a few more and he’ll be doing very well 

Chuck another 57 assists in there too and he’s doing very well for a guy who doesn’t take penalties and has been ‘a busted flush’ for several years apparently. 

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

I’m not to interested in assists or if he takes pens or not. 

If he took pens it would, likely, have further increased his goal tally quite considerably. The fact he’s STILL sitting at pretty much 1 in two over six years is remarkable. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If he took pens it would, likely, have further increased his goal tally quite considerably. The fact he’s STILL sitting at pretty much 1 in two over six years is remarkable. 

Our one time £20m striker doesn't take penalties because he's not good at them and is not a good striker of the ball. There's a reason he doesn't take them.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He’d likely miss a shit load of them as well though his finishing is brutal at times lol but you’re right judging from the amount of pens Tavs scored.

Personally I feel we need to move on from him as good as his goal record is I’m surprised it’s not more with the amount of sitters and chances he’s had created for him over the years, the old firm are so far ahead of the rest these days our strikers should always be scoring at a higher rate.

Hes been great for us but just feel it’s time for a fresh start and we need to move on from this dependence on him so much of the support feel, I’ve genuinely never seen a player defended as much as him I don’t know if it’s because he’s been arguably our best man since we came back to the top flight or what but you’d think we had prime Messi the way people talk like we can’t replace him.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Our one time £20m striker doesn't take penalties because he's not good at them and is not a good striker of the ball. There's a reason he doesn't take them.

He’s not a good striker of a dead ball? Can you display evidence of this complete shite you’ve posted?

Don’t post the league cup final penalty miss btw because Tav has missed multiple penalties, free kicks and took numerous shite corners but still takes them. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s not a good striker of a dead ball? Can you display evidence of this complete shite you’ve posted?

Don’t post the league cup final penalty miss btw because Tav has missed multiple penalties, free kicks and took numerous shite corners but still takes them. 

Majority of sane people on this forum will accept Morelos is not a good striker of the ball.

"Post evidence without posting this prime example of him missing a penalty in a cup final against them".

Just now, Broxi said:

Majority of sane people on this forum will accept Morelos is not a good striker of the ball.

"Post evidence without posting this prime example of him missing a penalty in a cup final against them".

aye the one example you’d be able to post.

You’re talking shite and can’t back it up basically 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Halliday talked about how Morelos is a poor striker of the ball on some podcast or radio show a while back. Basically says he rarely strikes a ball cleanly. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

aye the one example you’d be able to post.

You’re talking shite and can’t back it up basically 

Genuine question why do you think he’s never demanded to take more?

or any of our players other than Tav in fact.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Halliday talked about how Morelos is a poor striker of the ball on some podcast or radio show a while back. Basically says he rarely strikes a ball cleanly. 

I’m sorry mate but I didn’t read this I already know you don’t like Morelos very much 

Just now, The Dude said:

Hasn’t he?

We don’t know we’re all guessing unless you’re about to read me his diary?

As a fan personally I’d never want him on penalties for a striker with the goal record he has he’s wildly inconsistent with his finishing and rarely strikes the ball clean or composed, it’s why imo all his best goals stick out so much because they tend to be the ones he actually hit the ball well.

Then again he probably would still score a shit load of them just hammering them lol.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You don't need Halliday to tell you that, we've seen that from day 1 even within his unplayable spells, it's always been a flaw in his game

3 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Genuine question why do you think he’s never demanded to take more?

or any of our players other than Tav in fact.

Why do people on this forum make shite up?

Can you tell me how you know that? Colak wanted to take a penalty at Hibs the other night and Tav took it off him