2024 Euro Qualifiers

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Spanish are falling apart here :lol: They look pish.. Spain with precise fast combination play is long gone. Look a bit clueless. 

No plan B. Just keep playing short passes over and over even though it’s not working. 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

I honestly thought Scotland had no chance of winning tonight. Thought a draw at best. Still a long way to go but 6 points out of 6 (as things stand). Surely the cushion of Nations League wont be needed and automatic qualification can be secured 

Great start to the group but a lot of football to be played still. Norway to play twice and playing Spain in their own backyard will be a completely different prospect to tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Great start to the group but a lot of football to be played still. Norway to play twice and playing Spain in their own backyard will be a completely different prospect to tonight. 

Norway have looked pish so far. I'd expect Scotland to pick up points from those 2 games 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

Norway have looked pish so far. I'd expect Scotland to pick up points from those 2 games 

They have an absolute goalscoring machine up front though. It won't be easy although I would be hopeful of the win at Hampden. Definitely can't expect it though. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Obv he's a wank, but have we missed the bus with Porteous? (:whistle:) He's looked good.

And Ferguson given he's supposedly doing well?

And Hickey. And Robertson although probably for the scum along with them missing out on McGinn. Even Dykes would have been a decent squad player for us. Adds that different dynamic.