Ryan Jack booed at the weekend

RFC55

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Is it not common for players not to sing the national anthem?

It is quite common place with some  countries, they basically have the national anthem sung to them/about them as they are currently representing that nation on the big stage etc. 

It's not a requirement to sing, though some would have you believe that if you don't, you don't love your country.

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I am watching Scotland even though I think they are boring because Jack plays and in hoping to see Patterson & Gilmour. Personally, I wouldn't boo McGregor or Christie, but Tierney is an absolute disgrace for not singing the anthem. I can't stand the cunt.

It’s a football match not a karaoke session.

Ferguson was never one for singing it.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So now people are defending Tierney not singing his National Anthem? He is a disrespectful cunt.

Fuck me, I'm out.

I really don’t see what the big deal is.

I’m pretty sure he’s proud to be Scottish as anyone else, you don’t have to prove it by singing a song.

38 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

He’s pulled out of 5 Scotland squads since 2019 so not sure about that tbf. Also missed the Euros and chose to have the op. (Although not sure it was ever a realistic possibility for him to make them)

He was never making them.

41 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Your at it, hes a rival to celtic and Aberdeen fans who were at the game supporting scotland and they hate him as he playes for their teams rivals, but you know exactly where im coming from, if its too hard for you to understand then just leave, most others will get it. 

So he was booed (again) playing for the team they were there supporting. Got it.

10 minutes ago, Gascoigne's Flute said:

Pathetic mentality and cringeworthy booing players representing their country. All rivalry should be put to one side regardless what you think of the national team when players are on the park.

It's a fucking disgrace. A lot of players will take great pride getting called up/playing for their country, as Jack obviously does, and no matter what we think, there is nothing wrong with that. 

The majority Imo will be they sheep shagging repulsive cunts, even more than the tarriers.

I had the displeasure of being in a pub early Saturday after I'd been out shopping and having to put up with they tartan tranny Snp supporting Cunts flooding into the pub :vomit::

Drank up and left. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I am watching Scotland even though I think they are boring because Jack plays and in hoping to see Patterson & Gilmour. Personally, I wouldn't boo McGregor or Christie, but Tierney is an absolute disgrace for not singing the anthem. I can't stand the cunt.

Its not x factor ffs

Unfortunately sums up this country. However the Tartan Army will need to get used to seeing Rangers players or Rangers supporters as part of the team. There’s about 8 Rangers fans/players in the Scotland squad, currently. That’s been the most since pre 2012.

21 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Unfortunately sums up this country. However the Tartan Army will need to get used to seeing Rangers players or Rangers supporters as part of the team. There’s about 8 Rangers fans/players in the Scotland squad, currently. That’s been the most since pre 2012.

Who?