Gazza on scared of the dark

18 minutes ago, mus said:

Got to be honest was really surprised when I saw hw was on it, being shut in the dark for 8 days must really mess with your mind, not sure if Gazza needs something like that! 

I never realised it was a reality show and yes they have some shrink on it to give some guise of care for participants but Gazza with his ongoing mental health issues should be no where near this as it’s bordering on exploitation.

I copied this from an article I read and it’s so true:

In marked contrast to Eubank’s impregnable superiority complex, Gazza is so clearly emotionally and mentally vulnerable – as well as suffering from claustrophobia that has him periodically trembling so hard he can barely stand – that it is uncomfortable to watch. He claims he is off the drink and “in a good place now” and wants to prove his strength to others. Well, godspeed, but on the evidence so far, God damn the producers who are letting him try.

18 hours ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

Anyone see Gazza on Channel 4s scared of the dark ? 

Read about it in the papers that him and that dick with the monocle had nearly come to blows and it was because he was winding Gazza up,by pretending he was drinking 2 pints with one in each hand.
It was probably at that very second i decided i COULDN'T watch it. 

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Read about it in the papers that him and that dick with the monocle had nearly come to blows and it was because he was winding Gazza up,by pretending he was drinking 2 pints with one in each hand.
It was probably at that very second i decided i COULDN'T watch it. 

It's a bit voyeuristic and comes across as quite cruel in places.

Gazza and Eubank both have mental health issues and the show, instead of highlighting what they are going through and showing their progress in a positive light, seems to be almost mocking them in a way, which is wrong.

To be fair though, Gazza is coming across as being in a good place.