Summer will see the biggest changes at Rangers in years

Loyal72

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's why I said it was cynical 🤣

You canny seriously be outraged and calling that utter nonsense after your shocker yesterday comparing Morelos to Lovelace and Rice fuck sake.

Outraged :lol:

There was no comparison to Rice. Half the forum’s been calling for Lovelace to start ahead of Morelos including some saying he should have started against them at the weekend. The ‘comparison’ was in the context of that. Lovelace looked miles off the standard needed to start for the first team albeit the kid’s 17 with time to get there.

8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Maybe he has made big calls then, just not any good ones 

He hasn’t had the balls to drop Kent or Morelos until the full season is dead on its arse, it’s not filling me with confidence 

Who has been his options to replace them? 

Kent on left - sakala? (Done well on right most of beales reign). Lowry not fit. Hagi maybe not fit. 

Morelos - Colak doesnt seem to suit system, has had injuries recently. Sakala - never a number 9 for me sorry. Ure/lovelace - totally untested and helluva lot of pressure to throw them into.

I agree kent/morelos should be dropped but Beales doing his best with what he has. A squad riddled with injury and desperately in need of a proper update.

11 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Maybe he has made big calls then, just not any good ones 

He hasn’t had the balls to drop Kent or Morelos until the full season is dead on its arse, it’s not filling me with confidence 

Yes, and there's more than just them at fault as well.