Summer will see the biggest changes at Rangers in years

Loyal72

Honestly who is going to buy contracted players like Wright or say Kamara? They pair (amongst) many will never get the wages they are getting here so unless we are paying them off  I think they'll sit tight and see out the contact. Wright is Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs level at best

*edited to say I know Kamara was bought by us for buttons 

14 minutes ago, Madina said:

Honestly who is going to buy contracted players like Wright or say Kamara? They pair (amongst) many will never get the wages they are getting here so unless we are paying them off  I think they'll sit tight and see out the contact. Wright is Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs level at best

*edited to say I know Kamara was bought by us for buttons 

Will be in the minority but i still reckon we’ll get decent money for Kamara and Hagi.

Kamara does well at international level and Hagi also an international.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Will be in the minority but i still reckon we’ll get decent money for Kamara and Hagi.

Yeah won't be anywhere near where they could have been but we'll still get a decent fee I reckon. Enough to bring in someone else anyway.

12 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

I think it's unfair to call Colak a failure, he was essentially signed as a back up CF, came in, hit the ground running, scored a couple of massige goals in Champions League qualifiers and was leading the League scoring charts when he got injured.

17 goals from 28 starts is really impressive and if Morelos was doing his job properly I think more people would appreciate what Colak was providing.

It's open to debate. However I'd think it would be fair to say that most on here wouldn't be too enamored with the idea of Colak being out first pick main striker next season.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I hope so. I'd sell the pair of them if a decent offer came in. Beale doesnt seem to rate Hagi after his injury 

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's open to debate. However I'd think it would be fair to say that most on here wouldn't be too enamored with the idea of Colak being out first pick main striker next season.

I'd agree with you, like I said he was signed as a back up, someone who could come in and take the pressure off the main guy, I think he's held up his end of the bargain.

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I think we will get close to 10 million for Hagi, Kamara and Davies.

I think it'll be nearer £7m, we paid £3m for Hagi, he's barely kicked a ball in 15 months since a career threatening injury, I'd be amazed if we got our full money back on him let alone break even

55 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Honestly don't understand how we've went from Morelos, Kent, Lundstram and Kamara being 4 of our best and most important players to 4 of our worst within 12-18 months.

Morelos, Kent and Kamara have downed tools and Lundstram looked ok with better players beside him (those mentioned,  when they could be arsed)

Kamara is probably our best hope for a reasonable fee. Has performed well Internationally and in Europe so shown he can do it at a higher level.

Also probably the only one who has the ability to step up if he can be arsed

I’d be delighted if we get the 6-7 million for Davies and Hagi people are talking about

20 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Is it nailed on the rivdan and davies are leaving?

I would not be against rivdan staying. Would like to see rivdan getting some game time to see what he is like 

Agreed that we've not seen enough of him but he does seem a bit lightweight to deal with the hammer throwers of the SPFL.

13 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Kamara is probably our best hope for a reasonable fee. Has performed well Internationally and in Europe so shown he can do it at a higher level.

Also probably the only one who has the ability to step up if he can be arsed

I’d be delighted if we get the 6-7 million for Davies and Hagi people are talking about

I wonder what guys like him and Kent think when they see how Aribo has struggled in the EPL.

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wonder what guys like him and Kent think when they see how Aribo has struggled in the EPL.

Honestly doubt they even care. They seem like the type that care more about the next big pay check than they do success.

Both have the ability and could have bust a gut under Beale to make the cup final (in Kamaras case) or perform (Kent’s case).

I think they’d both be happy to see out their careers if they can secure themselves 50k a week deals somewhere

I’d back Kamara to do the best out the 3 of them. Aribo isn’t a cm and doesn’t really have the attributes to play outwide for most Prem teams. Peak Kamara might be able to hold down a midfield spot for a bottom half team. But don’t think he will end up in England

6 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Honestly doubt they even care. They seem like the type that care more about the next big pay check than they do success.

Both have the ability and could have bust a gut under Beale to make the cup final (in Kamaras case) or perform (Kent’s case).

I think they’d both be happy to see out their careers if they can secure themselves 50k a week deals somewhere

I’d back Kamara to do the best out the 3 of them. Aribo isn’t a cm and doesn’t really have the attributes to play outwide for most Prem teams. Peak Kamara might be able to hold down a midfield spot for a bottom half team. But don’t think he will end up in England

Yeah I could easily see Kent being a squad player warming the bench at best for a Leeds or a Leicester and Kamara playing in the lower half of the Bundesliga or Turkey.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yeah I could easily see Kent being a squad player warming the bench at best for a Leeds or a Leicester and Kamara playing in the lower half of the Bundesliga or Turkey.

I will be amazed if Kent gets a Premier league team mate, I can see him in the championship if I'm being honest 

49 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Is it nailed on the rivdan and davies are leaving?

I would not be against rivdan staying. Would like to see rivdan getting some game time to see what he is like 

Rumours of both going. 

If they do it really sums up how horrible this summer window has been. These 2 were our biggest spends. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Agreed, I think everything through the lens of this season is removing objectivity for a lot of us, myself included. However both those players hold value. Ajer had a rotten season for them before he left but he had a decent market value. 

Kamara is the same - he's been shite, but he's also had very good seasons previously including in Europe, I think we could expect hopefully £5-7m for him plus add ons. 

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I will be amazed if Kent gets a Premier league team mate, I can see him in the championship if I'm being honest 

Both of those could easily be playing there next season 😄 but yes I think you may well be right.