Summer will see the biggest changes at Rangers in years

Loyal72

Everyone on here could see a massive overhaul was needed last summer. The Europa run felt like an end of an era. There should have been a massive clear out.

Davis, McGregor, Arfield. Thanks for the memories and enjoy your retirement. They haven't ruined their legacies by staying but now leave after a shitshow of a season. Scottish Cup win last season should have been the send off.

Kent and Morelos. Sign or GTFO. 

Kamara, should have been sold if he wanted to go.

Deadwood like Helander, Wright, McLaughlin should have been moved on or loaned out.

Now we need to trust the same board that pulled the wool over our eyes last summer to now do an even bigger rebuild because all of the aforementioned players are still an issue PLUS there are other players like Sakala, Hagi, Roofe, Matondo, Yilmaz and Davies who they themselves recruited aren't good and/or consistent enough for Rangers. 

Call me cynical but I don't think this board has it in them for the task at hand.

8 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Beale was always on to a loser with that one, the fact he's turned an unfit, couldn't care less team who were getting gubbed of them in to a side which should be winning is enough for me to say he should get the Summer.

Still losing, matters not a fuck how we play or how bad they play, it's results that matter and he can't get them.

Will cost him and other potential manager the job if it continues.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Still losing, matters not a fuck how we play or how bad they play, it's results that matter and he can't get them.

Will cost him and other potential manager the job if it continues.

How's he meant to get a result with the team he's got?

Just now, J-Maestro said:

How's he meant to get a result with the team he's got?

Doesn't matter, he's the manager and it will always come back on him regardless. 

He's put himself under massive pressure now, if he loses the first OF game next seasons he will be toast and the managerial roundabout will be in full swing again.

I can see Kamara, Davies, Hagi being sold. That should bring in above 10m. Some amount of wages saved releasing Morelos Kent Helander.

I can see Colak also being sold on for a small fee as he isn't in the picture now.

Borna will end up staying i think as MB likes him. Steve Davis will also renew for 1 more year.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Doesn't matter, he's the manager and it will always come back on him regardless. 

He's put himself under massive pressure now, if he loses the first OF game next seasons he will be toast and the managerial roundabout will be in full swing again.

Course he will, that doesn't mean he shouldn't get the Summer though. So would any new manager too.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Course he will, that doesn't mean he shouldn't get the Summer though. So would any new manager too.

I don't want him sacked, he will be judged on what he does in the summer. However if we don't spend big he and we are fucked