Colts Lose On Penalties

Elfideldo

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

What you piping up for? Didn't I hand your arse enough to you the other day?

I've already stated I meant no offence to @Elfideldo, if he was genuinely in anyway offended by my comment I'll apologise to him.

Then there's you @GabrielTomato supposed to be an admin, acting like king dickhead keeping a needless argument going.

Grow up.

Having to apologise again. :lol: 

Stop being a wee arse.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

If you don’t apologise to him there’ll need to be a name change.

At the very least.

Look bud, I appreciate the effort, you've saw everyone jump on me and used it as an opportunity to try and get some likes, or get your wee go in cause a burned you the other day.

But don't start threatening me, I'm no apologising for a joke, if he says it bothered him then sure, Al apologise to him like I said.

Would that turn you on? Me apologising? Don't go beyond yer station, cause Al slap you up and down this forum again.

Stop keeping a needless argument going and grow up, as I said.

46 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Look bud, I appreciate the effort, you've saw everyone jump on me and used it as an opportunity to try and get some likes, or get your wee go in cause a burned you the other day.

But don't start threatening me, I'm no apologising for a joke, if he says it bothered him then sure, Al apologise to him like I said.

Would that turn you on? Me apologising? Don't go beyond yer station, cause Al slap you up and down this forum again.

:sasa:

11 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

You’re 100% Sasssaaaaa. Same level of meltdown. :lol: 

You've lost me bud, as I said to you several times already, av no interest in arguing or continuing daft wee fights.

And are you calling me mad dog 20/20? 🤣

You'd have been as well not replying mate.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Should have worded that better, what a bastard I've been to myself there.

As I'd previously said if @Elfideldosays he was offended and bothered, I'd apologise to him.

I'm not apologising because everyone else is in a huff or because the tomato wants me to.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

As I'd previously said if @Elfideldosays he was offended and bothered, I'd apologise to him.

I'm not apologising because everyone else is in a huff or because the tomato wants me to.

Really let yourself down there, I'd apologise. 

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I don't accept your apology I think you have went too far