Uefa Euro 2024 Qualifiers

Just now, CR3 said:

They’re only attacking full backs if you have the ball, away from home I’d be surprised if the game plan isn’t just not to get beat. 

Aye fair point. Not a bad option away from home tbf. All the pressure is on Norway.

Genuine question. Despite the hype has anyone ever seen Hickey have a good game? I haven't watched him too much, mostly against us, but any time I've seen him he's been shite. Absolutely skinned by Solbakken there and it should be 1-0 Norway.

Edit - TBF to the boy he was still fairly young when he was playing against us.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Genuine question. Despite the hypoe has anyone ever seen Hickey have a good game? I haven't watched him too much, mostly against us, but any time I've seen him he's been shite. Absolutely skinned by Solbakken there and it should be 1-0 Norway.

Nope I’ve never seen it 

16 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Genuine question. Despite the hype has anyone ever seen Hickey have a good game? I haven't watched him too much, mostly against us, but any time I've seen him he's been shite. Absolutely skinned by Solbakken there and it should be 1-0 Norway.

Same. Really struggle to see how he’s a £15m player. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

He plays some amount of football. Hopefully the wee cunt is burnt out. 

I was actually thinking the same to myself before the game. I'm sure he suffered a bit of burn out a couple of seasons ago due to the volume of games he was playing. Any small win for us next season is welcome.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Haaland hasn't kicked a ball in a while now. He needs a rest. Too many games.

He's barely had any service today. Norway are terrible. The only reason they have had a lot of possession is because Scotland are sitting off and allowing them to have the ball. They're doing fuck all with it and the draw obviously suits Scotland.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

First Scotland game I have watched in years. No doubt of what Clarke has done. He has reinvented his Killie team. Two banks of 5 and hammer throwers aplenty.

Norway just going side to side with little/no penetration. Poor game.

Game plan going fine for Scotland. It's up to Norway to do something about it. The heat over there isn't helping the tempo of the game either.

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Haaland must be so frustrated playing with Norway. Going from getting to quality service from the likes of KDB at Man City to having to feed off scraps with Norway. They've been awful for a home team TBH.

1 goal in his last 10 games.

Bad form's went under the radar.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

First Scotland game I have watched in years. No doubt of what Clarke has done. He has reinvented his Killie team. Two banks of 5 and hammer throwers aplenty.

The Norwegian Horseshoe

:lol:

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Can't agree with this bit mate. The team is made up mostly of players who like to play a bit. Even the centre half's are known as ball-playing centre halfs. Not saying they're good at it right enough but that's what they're known for 😂. I include Porteous in that as well.