Cove Rangers

Leigh1994

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Worthy of a ban surely 

That's why I'm banned from Follow Follow tbf (despite someone on here claiming I post the same rumours on there). Yet when I tried to find this person I'm alleged to be, there was a poster called "Airdrieonian" with an Airdrie badge as an avatar still allowed on. Absolute liberty.

48 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

That's why I'm banned from Follow Follow tbf (despite someone on here claiming I post the same rumours on there). Yet when I tried to find this person I'm alleged to be, there was a poster called "Airdrieonian" with an Airdrie badge as an avatar still allowed on. Absolute liberty.

No chance

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

What is your take on the whole “supporting Linfield” but travelling over to watch us?  Also describe your day getting to ibrox to put a perspective on supporting two teams 

you can also tell me to fuck off 

49 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What is your take on the whole “supporting Linfield” but travelling over to watch us?  Also describe your day getting to ibrox to put a perspective on supporting two teams 

you can also tell me to fuck off 

The biggest chunk of people that travel over from here to watch us regularly all have Rangers as their first club. Plenty will have an Irish club aswell but won’t put them anywhere close to Rangers and either won’t go to their games or will go to the odd few when Rangers are away from home and they can’t get a ticket.

Unless I am flying over the night before a game I am up at half 4 in the morning and either not home until the next morning or not home until near midnight the same night.

What he has described is Linfield fans that like the occasional trip to Ibrox maybe once every 2 or 3 years.

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Tbf nobody has ever been banned for supporting another team (unless supporting them) , they usually get worked up into a frenzy by us and end up getting banned for a post :lol:

I wouldn’t ban him, I just can’t take him at all seriously as a Rangers fan. 

I genuinely put people who have never been to Ibrox but buy a shirt every year and watch on the telly ahead of him 

30 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I know that buit he is 100% the poster FollowNearAndFar

I'm 100% not. He's obviously on the same distribution list when it comes to WhatsApp info from a certain person. No idea why on earth you'd think I'd lie about that.🤣

5 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Constantly moaned at people for having tarriers in their 'circle' then on FF said one of his best mates sons plays for them and it's Rangers fault :lol: 

That is true how good a friend he is I don't know. And how much is Rangers fault is open to debate.