Champions league registration who misses out?

dave7867

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I actually said all of the new signings would be included as they would be promised this as part of the attraction for bringing them in.

He is who I said I thought would miss out recently.

Told ya! :lol:

:lol: 

Before we signed Danilo you said we wouldn't sign anyone else because we wouldn't leave anyone out

17 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It is strange that it's a day before the season starts and the likes of Kamara, Matondo, Davies are all still here and not in our Euro squad.

I do think this is where we're missing a DoF. We always expected a lot of outgoings but there's barely been any movement at all. A manager owning incoming signings is one thing, but someone needs to be responsible for shifting players out.

Going into this weekend and next Wednesday with a 35 year old injury prone Balogun likely starting is a bit of a joke.

There was barely any movement regarding the outgoings when we had a DoF

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Only 22 players, 19 excluding the 2 backup keepers and Wright if he leaves.

That's why people have been wanting us to look to bring in more Scots.

If we keep Roofe, Sakala, Kamara, Lawrence, Davies etc I don't know how you get them into our European squad.

Also the fact our 3 centre back options are Goldson, Souttar and Balogun is grim. Balogun will probably start next week. Where are all the "He's only ever going to be 6th choice and never play" people now.

Everyone in here said that if Goldson doesn't make it and nobody else was signed then Balogun would most likely play in the first European game....the 5th & 6th choice was clearly attributed to later on in the season when we have everybody  in and players fit....I think you have took quite a leap with this

What's the situation with younger players like Rice, Lowry, Devine, Lovelace?

Do they all simply miss out or is there scope to include them if we were to have an injury crisis 🙄 before the 2nd game?

I clearly don't pay enough attention the multiple times the rules for this have been explained 😆

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do they all simply miss out or is there scope to include them if we were to have an injury crisis 🙄 before the 2nd game?

I clearly don't pay enough attention the multiple times the rules for this have been explained 😆

If I remember correctly, homegrown/academy players don't need to be registered and can go in and out of the squad at will?

Unless that has changed.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lowry going on loan to Hearts acc to Chris Jack.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Device is fine for the B list

Rice and Lovelace can't go on the b list.

Lowry looks like he is out the door on loan.

Just now, The Dude said:

He doesn't. Not here long enough either to qualify for List B.

Yea, doesn't have the 3 years between 15-21 (he is only 16 I think) to qualify as Scottish trained.

Doesn't have the 2 years at club before 21 to qualify for b-list.

Both him and Lovelace providing they don't go out on loan should qualify next year.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Still got another two years for us, and I think another year before he qualifies as Scottish trained. Which when you think about it is a bit daft :lol: 

Fucking mental.

I give up trying to understand this nonsense 😆

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Still got another two years for us, and I think another year before he qualifies as Scottish trained. Which when you think about it is a bit daft :lol: 

He'll be eligible for List B next season. He should count as Scottish-trained next season too given his year at Motherwell would take him to three in Scotland between 15-21