Abdallah Sima

GOAT

He's done pretty well in Europe for us and in the league, I'd like to see how he does tonight, the game against the scum and in the cup final as well. He didn't really get a look in against the scum in the first game of the season.

He's contributing good numbers but we need players who deliver those moments in big games like tonight, scum away and the cup final. He was poor away to Aberdeen.

48 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Will there? He's been by far the most productive player we have had outfield from the summer.

Going by what you can pick up in other leagues for relatively low fees compared to England's highly inflated market then I think so. His numbers have been good but the fee Brighton will be looking for will be too high for us I'd imagine.

I don't have much hope that we could do better than a player who is already very productive, has a fantastic attitude and is still young enough to develop further. If it's anything near £5m it's a no brainer for me.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I don't have much hope that we could do better than a player who is already very productive, has a fantastic attitude and is still young enough to develop further. If it's anything near £5m it's a no brainer for me.

Would surely be more than that. Can’t see Brighton of all clubs being willing to take a loss on a player who’s stock has gone up this year.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Would surely be more than that. Can’t see Brighton of all clubs being willing to take a loss on a player who’s stock has gone up this year.

Dont think it would be much above it unless there was loads of interest. This is his first productive loan spell and I'm sure he is coming into the last year of his contract.

12 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

He's done pretty well in Europe for us and in the league, I'd like to see how he does tonight, the game against the scum and in the cup final as well. He didn't really get a look in against the scum in the first game of the season.

He's contributing good numbers but we need players who deliver those moments in big games like tonight, scum away and the cup final. He was poor away to Aberdeen.

He came on late in the game against celtic.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I like how Clement is at least trying to sign him up to a permanent deal, even if the price is likely to be beyond us. Fed up going for substandard players just because the initial valuation doesn't come into our bracket.

Stop the squad fillers.

Wit

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Dont think it would be much above it unless there was loads of interest. This is his first productive loan spell and I'm sure he is coming into the last year of his contract.

Wasn't he on loan to Sparta Prague and done well for them? He's progressing and isn't his first productive loan spell.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

What shit are you chatting here? 😂 11 goals in 24 games, Slavia fans wanted him back. Looks quite productive in the time that he was there.

Just admit ye fucked it and move on man.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

What shit are you chatting here? 😂 11 goals in 24 games, Slavia fans wanted him back. Looks quite productive in the time that he was there.

Just admit ye fucked it and move on man.

None of his loans were productive.

10 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

*Slavia Prague, and yeah he was progressing quite well.

Screenshot_20231206-104300.thumb.png.9903d345c43639e3cccfce03cf103c44.png

He wasn’t on loan at Slavia.

Brighton bought him for 7m and put him out on loan hence he hasn’t done well on loan until he came here.

Just now, ayro said:

He wasn’t on loan at Slavia.

Brighton bought him for 7m and put him out on loan hence he hasn’t done well on loan until he came here.

Fair enough 😂 I hadn't noticed that.

@The Specky Forum Organiser maybe you could have lead with that instead of your one word answers.