*****Europa League Thread 23/24*****

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Marseille is a bit of a generational thing I think.

We've played them twice in friendlies in recent years without many people caring.

Half our Glasgow based support probably grew up wearing a Marseille trackie down the local swing park. 

Hi

• 1 month later...

On one hand, I obviously want the easiest draw but would love Milan.  My best mate supports them and been with him to a few games at the San Siro.

One of those games, the first their Ultras had been back in the ground after being banned and they were absolutely shite.  Them and rest of their support were nothing compared to Rangers.  Another reason I'd love this tie, show him what true fans are all about.

2 hours ago, Jelavic18 said:

On one hand, I obviously want the easiest draw but would love Milan.  My best mate supports them and been with him to a few games at the San Siro.

One of those games, the first their Ultras had been back in the ground after being banned and they were absolutely shite.  Them and rest of their support were nothing compared to Rangers.  Another reason I'd love this tie, show him what true fans are all about.

That would be a terrible draw