Financial Protest

BridgeIsBlue

Financial Protest  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Would you cancel your CCCS until the board act?

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Well what’s your point about Davidson winning more than Gerrard that season then? How is it relevant?

Gerrard was an abject failure and the only time we won something under him St Johnstone doubled our trophy haul for that campaign, summed his reign up perfectly. 

So you’ll decide depending on a forum poll?

No, I started the poll because it was mentioned in a separate thread and thought it'd be a good idea to see how many people would go for it. 

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Didn’t you want Gerrard out after a draw in the 55 season?

Created a poll and everything iirc.

Think that was Livingston early doors. At the time it looked like it was the same old pish that we ended 2019/20 with. Celtic had slipped up against Killie a couple of weeks before and it looked like we weren't going to take advantage.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Think that was Livingston early doors. At the time it looked like it was the same old pish that we ended 2019/20. Celtic had slipped up against Killie a couple of weeks before and it looked like we weren't going to take advantage.

Think it was the 2-2 draw at Easter Road IIRC. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not about being proved right or wrong, you're missing the point entirely. 

What’s the point then? 

I’m assuming the club haven’t planned to get rid of him.

So we pull the trigger, appoint a caretaker. Results get even worse in the interim, next to fuck all managerial candidates out of work worth a fuck, limited time for due diligence, end up with some cunt like McInnes and I suppose we can become St Johnstone and compete for a couple of cups a season if that’s what makes you happy.

He has to get a bit more time. Has to win the LC for a start and keep pace with the fenians until then.

Fails to do either then it’s time to go.

Think it was the 2-2 draw at Easter Road IIRC. 

That was the second game I think we had dropped points wasn't it? At that stage we looked really done again, and then we went to Parkhead and started Brandon Barker, won, and then it all went from there :lol: 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Think that was Livingston early doors. At the time it looked like it was the same old pish that we ended 2019/20 with. celtic had slipped up against Killie a couple of weeks before and it looked like we weren't going to take advantage.

It wasn't. It was the second game of the season at Easter Road. A 2-2 draw on a controversial goal. Gerrard out!

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What’s the point then? 

I’m assuming the club haven’t planned to get rid of him.

So we pull the trigger, appoint a caretaker. Results get even worse in the interim, next to fuck all managerial candidates out of work worth a fuck, limited time for due diligence, end up with some cunt like McInnes and I suppose we can become St Johnstone and compete for a couple of cups a season if that’s what makes you happy.

He has to get a bit more time. Has to win the LC for a start and keep pace with the fenians until then.

Fails to do either then it’s time to go.

Point being there's people at the club now who can't let go of that title win and it's the biggest reason we're in this mess. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That was the second game I think we had dropped points wasn't it? At that stage we looked really done again, and then we went to Parkhead and started Brandon Barker, won, and then it all went from there :lol: 

Just now, GA1972 said:

To be fair, it wasn’t a minority who thought we’d fuck it again after that result as far as I remember 

Aye, but I started that poll based on absolutely nothing 🙃

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Gerrard was an abject failure and the only time we won something under him St Johnstone doubled our trophy haul for that campaign, summed his reign up perfectly. 

No, I started the poll because it was mentioned in a separate thread and thought it'd be a good idea to see how many people would go for it. 

So yeah you’d be happy for them to win the league if we won more cups in that time? Make your mind up.

So it depends on how many on here agree with you about the cccs then? Will you make your own decision about it in the morning?

Hate Beale want him gone but will continue with my cccs btw

So yeah you’d be happy for them to win the league if we won more cups in that time? Make your mind up.

So it depends on how many on here agree with you about the cccs then? Will you make your own decision about it in the morning?

Hate Beale want him gone but will continue with my cccs btw

We should have done a treble and bottled it

Aye, but I started that poll based on absolutely nothing 🙃

From memory I'd questioned him heavily on here after the Livingston game. But it may have been the Hibs game.

If he had gone after Hearts and Hamilton the previous season I would have been happy.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You were wrong though, and if you’d have got your way we probably wouldn’t have won the league that season.

I was proved right in the end about Gerrard. 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s got nothing to do with St Johnstone then over the 3 years theh has it?

Where will you watch the league cup final then if we get there?

They won more trophies than us whilst Gerrard was here :lol:

Probably watch it in the house with my newborn wean, if we get there. 

Any more questions officer?