Dessers

BigBearButt

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate at one point he left two Kiev players rolling about their own penalty box then 5 minutes later went trough somebody else lol that’s when the ref told him to calm it, he definitely gave their defence a hard time tonight,  was times I was shouting fuck sake Dessers at the telly but the games 90 minutes and when all done and dusted he put in a decent performance… 

Hes a frustrating player but not as bad as some in here would have you believe and has scored some important goals and assists for us. I think he’s maybe harder to play against as a defender than some give him credit for.

I think that frustration is behind a lot of the negativity at the moment which is understandable to a degree. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hopefully he caries this on into Saturday and finds the net again. I’ve got a feeling he will. 

He could score the winner at the piggery September mate we’d still read post on here like  celebrated like fuck but he’s still shite . Lol 

Hope to fuck he’s away in this window. I can’t stand watching another season of him. Whether it’s needlessly being offside, giving away daft fouls, missing easy chances or our play breaking down with him. He is absolutely brutal and a last minute goal doesn’t change that no matter how big it is. 

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

I get what posters are saying. But the continual “he keeps going” shite really shows how far the standards have fallen.

Keeping going and smiling is better than the invisible act of Scott Wright.

But fuck me we need better.

What standard is that? As a Rangers fan since the 60's, it's expected for the players to give maximum effort from the first whistle to the last The fans demand it. Dessers gives that but I can't say the same for the other players. If they did we would be in a better position.