That’ll Do Me…

Colin Traive

It’s been 13 years since we have been at Ibrox and watched proper success. Only year we had it and we had to watch it in our laptops(apart from run to Seville ) had a season book for over 25 years and I’m fucking tired of this shit, need to sort it now

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

You obviously never got the man’s feelings

Genuinely when I read how tarriers feel for us and our current state it’s literally not something I give a fuck about and don’t want to know their feelings on us when they’ve been involved in supporting a club that raped children on an industrial scale.

There’s a section of the forum about people struggling mentally, plenty of good advice from good people in there. 

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Genuinely when I read how tarriers feel for us and our current state it’s literally not something I give a fuck about and don’t want to know their feelings on us when they’ve been involved in supporting a club that raped children on an industrial scale.

There’s a section of the forum about people struggling mentally, plenty of good advice from good people in there. 

Where’s your good advice? Oh wait, you’re leaving it up to others right? 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Where’s your good advice? Oh wait, you’re leaving it up to others right? 

See if you read in that section ya fucking idiot you’ll see I’ve gave loads 

Infact I’ll be one of the most prominent in it

On 05/10/2023 at 23:08, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure if Colin means stepping away from Ibrox or watching on TV, but don’t get the attitude at all.

Yes it’s shit, but you keep on supporting that’s the whole point.

Would imagine it's along the same lines as people who watch horror movies and end up closing their eyes at the gory bits.
Quite sure the poster will step back but will never be able to not support Rangers after 55 years.