Stadium bookies

Used to be ok when it was Ladbrokes and Hills.

I enjoyed a couple of half serious bets then a few quid on some "novelty" attempts to clear myself every game with mixed success. The lower league games were pretty easy to make a few bob.

This latest lot are dross. The hand written  "first to score" board has Devine on it every game and 1 or 2 others who're not even playing.

Am I right in saying you need to open an online account in order to collect any winnings?

Not had a bet in the stadium since they took over. Get them to fuck 🙂🙂

9 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I enjoyed a couple of half serious bets then a few quid on some "novelty" attempts to clear myself every game with mixed success. The lower league games were pretty easy to make a few bob.

This latest lot are dross. The hand written  "first to score" board has Devine on it every game and 1 or 2 others who're not even playing.

Am I right in saying you need to open an online account in order to collect any winnings?

We have bookies in the stadium? Where? 

13 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Yes 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Did they not turn the bookies in the Club Deck into a vape shop? Been a few year since I’ve sat up there so might’ve changed again 

The vape shop was the very first thing you came to after walking up all the stairs I think, not sure what that is now. The section i sit has the food kiosk to the left and the bookies in a wee tiny section to the right.

On 08/12/2023 at 12:52, toolongawake said:

I always thought similar tbh

It's been shite for years on O2 at Ibrox. I don't even bother looking for half time scores on  my phone these days as there's just no chance of any data even though the signal always shows full bars.

On 08/12/2023 at 19:28, GA1972 said:

Did they not turn the bookies in the Club Deck into a vape shop? Been a few year since I’ve sat up there so might’ve changed again 

CF one was turned into a shop. It's now a disabled toilet I think.

• 1 month later...