Piggery Tickets

ShanksRFC

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Points were stored for you even if you didn’t activate MyGers from the start. Find it ridiculous you haven’t been able to get a Tynecastle ticket since Ricksen played. Basically you didn’t try properly when there was the larger allocation for years before MyGers 

I don't know what you are on about.  Been going to away games for decades when I get tickets.   Only Hearts tickets we got in recent years was when we played them at Murrayfield.  

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I don't know what you are on about.  Been going to away games for decades when I get tickets.   Only Hearts tickets we got in recent years was when we played them at Murrayfield.  

Have you checked your points are correct. I find it mad yous aren’t gold. Between the aways, home games, sure I’ve read you saying previous you’re on cccs as well. Maybe some points missing? 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Have you checked your points are correct. I find it mad yous aren’t gold. Between the aways, home games, sure I’ve read you saying previous you’re on cccs as well. Maybe some points missing? 

3 of us are all silver.    Yes on CCCS.  Think we we were initially in MyGers first season as I had credits with the club and used it for MyGers.  I don't agree with MyGers and didn't sign up again for a couple of seasons then reluctantly signed us all up.  

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

3 of us are all silver.    Yes on CCCS.  Think we we were initially in MyGers first season as I had credits with the club and used it for MyGers.  I don't agree with MyGers and didn't sign up again for a couple of seasons then reluctantly signed us all up.  

You don’t lose points even if you don’t sign up for a season, they remain on file 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I’m sure the points run in the background and when you join they are added 

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Aye think that’s mental. You’d have to have really not tried to get a ticket to have not gotten one any season since Ricksen when we had the larger allocation 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yea just think it doesn’t work out, unless they start telling season ticket holders they won’t be getting the old firm games next season.

And I don’t think that’s fair on our loyal fan base. Been 5 years now with the reduced allocation and wouldn’t be right to tell anyone they’ve to now give up the two biggest games of the season.

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye think that’s mental. You’d have to have really not tried to get a ticket to have not gotten one any season since Ricksen when we had the larger allocation 

That is some take on it.  You are suggesting that I tried not to get tickets!!!   :rofl:

The tarriers want this far more than us. The reason being its favourable to them.

At a max it should be euro allocations but even then imo ST holders might be impacted and lose out, or the club would lose out on hospitality revenues .

So for me its simple. Fuck them. 800 tickets or nothing

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Basically aye. From Ricksen until a couple of years ago you were unable to ever get Hearts away but you were trying? :lol:

Ridiculous 

The only ridiculous thing is your take on the fact I haven't been given any Hearts away tickets since the game at Murrayfield.  I need 3 tickets as I go to games with my family and that probably prevents me getting them.   My first trips to Tynecastle were in 1960s pay at the gate.