Piggery Tickets

ShanksRFC

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I go to watch Rangers not the opposition fans.

Honest question though , do you not think it would be beneficial for Rangers to have some sort of support down there on the 30th for what is shaping up to be a huge game ? What if come the game in the split there is only 2 or 3 points separating us and it’s a proper title decider?

Do you think the noise and sight from the away support gave the players a wee bit of a extra motivation, encouragement etc last week in Betis ?

I think the crux of it is that nobody would ideally want any of our fans moved to accommodate them. 

If European allocation in the corner allows this to happen, there surely can't be any complaints. There's no way they should ever get their old allocation. 

The pandering Scottish football does to them is astonishing.

European allocation for me. More than doable my ST is right on the cut off line and in any Euro tie I’ve not seen an opposition fan until I was in the stadium so citing safety concerns for that is utter nonsense. 

The actual game itself is completely dead. If the away team make a decent start it’s almost silence, and if they score you can hear a pin drop, it isn’t what the game has been built on. 

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think the crux of it is that nobody would ideally want any of our fans moved to accommodate them. 

If European allocation in the corner allows this to happen, there surely can't be any complaints. There's no way they should ever get their old allocation. 

I don't get the argument about people being moved to another part of the ground being a big deal

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

But it’s not like we give them the old allocation and get nothing in return.

We get more away tickets. And personally would love to see the club negotiate either for an equivalent percentage or equivalent stadium position.

At the end of the day it’s the same number of Bears getting old firm tickets. 

Just instead of almost all of them being at Ibrox. Some fans can support the club away

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

European allocation for me. More than doable my ST is right on the cut off line and in any Euro tie I’ve not seen an opposition fan until I was in the stadium so citing safety concerns for that is utter nonsense. 

The actual game itself is completely dead. If the away team make a decent start it’s almost silence, and if they score you can hear a pin drop, it isn’t what the game has been built on. 

The game last season . Tav scored that free kick right on half time . A rangers end of 2-3 thousand would have been bouncing all the way through half time and at the start of the second half after that strike and the players would have came back out to see it as the second half kicked off. Instead they just heard grunts and moans from they cunts 

I’d let them back in, wouldn’t give them a full stand again but the euro allocation or something similar would be good. 

I despise them and I like to let them know it. I enjoy greatly being able to stare at their faces when we win against them, it’s one of my favourite things in football :lol:

Remember before all creaming yourselves about allowing those rancid fucking tramps anywhere near our ground, there are Rangers fans starting with my section in the summer who are going to need to have a new home in the stadium, so let’s make sure we are all sorted before getting worked up on atmospheres or feeling sorry for the away support or hearing pins drop when there’s a goal scored by the away team 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Remember before all creaming yourselves about allowing those rancid fucking tramps anywhere near our ground, there are Rangers fans starting with my section in the summer who are going to need to have a new home in the stadium, so let’s make sure we are all sorted before getting worked up on atmospheres or feeling sorry for the away support or hearing pins drop when there’s a goal scored by the away team 

Should be able to have that sorted out and still get this issue sorted out too. Not like the two are that difficult to sort out. 

The issue is them wanting the full stand back and their board appeasing their simpleton support by posturing like this. Only way it should be sorted is the SPFL doing their job and stepping in and forcing new rules on % of capacity for away support and much harsher punishments for those who deny away support. But because we all know who actually runs the SPFL this won't happen. Hope our board stand firm and don't bend the knee in the slightest.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Should be able to have that sorted out and still get this issue sorted out too. Not like the two are that difficult to sort out. 

The issue is them wanting the full stand back and their board appeasing their simpleton support by posturing like this. Only way it should be sorted is the SPFL doing their job and stepping in and forcing new rules on % of capacity for away support and much harsher punishments for those who deny away support. But because we all know who actually runs the SPFL this won't happen. Hope our board stand firm and don't bend the knee in the slightest.

Aye but there are iirc 1200 people between 3 stands who will need a new home so that may well effect European allocations being the new given number people are demanding 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye but there are iirc 1200 people between 3 stands who will need a new home so that may well effect European allocations being the new given number people are demanding 

I didn't think they were doing all 3 stands at once? Thought it was one stand at a time? Which would be manageable.

What “atmosphere” is it exactly that people are missing? their republican IRA bile or them disrespecting the Ibrox disaster? id quite happily never set eyes on a single one of the degenerate manky tarrier bastards ever again. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I didn't think they were doing all 3 stands at once? Thought it was one stand at a time? Which would be manageable.

They’re not but if it’s 400 each stand over 3 years they need 1200 spaces for those being moved through no fault of their own 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thereby hangs the problem.
For too long this mob have got their way and the first sight of being told here's how it is,the scabby bastards have went out their way to be fuckin twisted.
Me personally hope it backfires on them and they are kept in the corner or fuckin nothing. 

39 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Is it about 2,000 st holders that miss out?

And we’d be getting 7,500 Piggery tickets.

So out of the 7,500 away tickets. Offer 2,000 of them to any st holders in exchange for their seat. (Or whatever the number is).

Seems a pretty simple solution to all this. 

23 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

That is to do with the pathetic way Beale set us up rather than lack of away fans. 

Imagine needing the team set up in a particular way to create an atmosphere for your biggest games of the season, riddy.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Imagine needing the team set up in a particular way to create an atmosphere for your biggest games of the season, riddy.

Is it anymore of a riddy than needing the tarriers in the stadium to create one? The fans  react to what they see on the park that goes for every single game in world football. 

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Is it about 2,000 st holders that miss out?

And we’d be getting 7,500 Piggery tickets.

So out of the 7,500 away tickets. Offer 2,000 of them to st holders in exchange for their seat. (Or whatever the number is).

Seems a pretty simple solution to all this. 

Naw, it’s about not rolling over and letting these tarrier bastards have their own way yet again.