Piggery Tickets

ShanksRFC

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Is it anymore of a riddy than needing the tarriers in the stadium to create one? The fans  react to what they see on the park that goes for every single game in world football. 

Nobody ‘needs’ the Tarriers in the stadium to create one, the atmosphere is typically better with two sets of fans rather than one. Same goes for pretty much every big game.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Naw, it’s about not rolling over and letting these tarrier bastards have their own way yet again. 

Aye not saying we should just roll over. They want something, then we can negotiate.

For me either an equal % of capacity or equivalent stadium position. Or even could have done it so we had fans in there for the upcoming game. Would have been a big advantage for us.

19 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Think it’s fair to say they’re shiteing themselves Incase we win on the 30th and want to give themselves the best possible chance by not letting us in

Thats what I’ve taken from this 

I think so , but it could work against them . I dont think they handle their fans putting them under pressure very well . Let's hope we start well . 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Aye not saying we should just roll over. They want something, then we can negotiate.

For me either an equal % of capacity or equivalent stadium position. Or even could have done it so we had fans in there for the upcoming game. Would have been a big advantage for us.

Euro allocation at the very very most as long as it doesn’t affect season ticket holders, personally for me i’d tell the cunts it’s 800 or 0, them getting the Broomloan back shouldn’t even enter the conversation. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Euro allocation at the very very most as long as it doesn’t affect season ticket holders, personally for me i’d tell the cunts it’s 800 or 0, them getting the Broomloan back shouldn’t even enter the conversation. 

You’re purely coming to this from the perspective like they’re the only ones getting something out of this?

Not like we don’t get the same tickets back right? (although as I said I think we could push for a better deal).

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

You’re purely coming to this from the perspective like they’re the only ones getting something out of this?

Not like we don’t get the same tickets back right? (although as I said I think we could push for a better deal).

Yes we do get the same tickets back (previously) which was another piss take, 8000 tickets at Ibrox equates to around 16% so we should have been getting 9600 at the piggery, the whole reason these cunts are pushing for this is they see it as an advantage, the very fact that’s it’s them pushing so hard for it makes it a flat no from me, never bend to those vermin bastards and give them fuck all, not an inch. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I don't get the argument about people being moved to another part of the ground being a big deal

Can we move them though ? If you give them the Broomloan , that holds 7500 fans , where do they go when every game is near enough sold out .

Just now, gmcf said:

Can we move them though ? If you give them the Broomloan , that holds 7500 fans , where do they go when every game is near enough sold out .

Don’t know how many are st holders. I think we have about 45,000. 51,000 capacity. 7,500 to them and then probably a few thousand for segregation and hospitality.

My guess is 2-3 thousand st holders would miss out.

So the easy solution would be to offer 2-3 out our 7,500 away allocation to st holders who are happy to swap their ticket for an away one.

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Majority of those extra STs who would be affected are people who got them after Gerrard came in. It was never an issue before that and they had the chance to sign up but never did.

People are happy to voice that they are willing to kick other fans out their seats in order to get the UB behind the goal in the Copland. Therefore not sure why it's an issue to move people for two games a season for a Euro allocation so our away fans get a better option for Parkhead.

Times have changed though . Back then you were buying a ST in the knowledge you were missing the 2 c....c games . Which is acceptable , I'm not sure it would be acceptable  now , to just take them off them . 

5 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Don’t know how many are st holders. I think we have about 45,000. 51,000 capacity. 7,500 to them and then probably a few thousand for segregation and hospitality.

My guess is 2-3 thousand st holders would miss out.

So the easy solution would be to offer 2-3 out our 7,500 away allocation to st holders who are happy to swap their ticket for an away one.

Not sure about that - I could be wrong but I've never seen these 6000 tickets up for public sale . I think it would be a bit more complicated than you're suggesting .

Personally I'm not for increasing their allocation though your idea , if workable , is a lot more fairer than just fans losing out of the 2 biggest games of the season . 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This! The cunts don't want anything other than their own way and that is them getting the Broomloan back. We need to stand up to them and do what suits us and our support. People are saying negotiate with them but it's difficult to negotiate with people that only want one thing and won't budge on that. They really are scum and I for one are glad we look like we finally have a board that will stick up to them. If it takes years to sort out then so be it but but fuck giving in to these wean raping bastards who constantly say we don't even exist!!!!

They’re like a spoiled wean so used to getting their own way that throw throw a tantrum when they get told no. 

54 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Is it about 2,000 st holders that miss out?

And we’d be getting 7,500 Piggery tickets.

So out of the 7,500 away tickets. Offer 2,000 of them to any st holders in exchange for their seat. (Or whatever the number is).

Seems a pretty simple solution to all this. 

People are being moved from their seats due to the disabled section, we might not have a seat to go to so you can ram the offers a wee ticket to sit in their hellhole 

2 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I don't get the argument about people being moved to another part of the ground being a big deal

Naw? So where have a to go When the disabled sections are in to house these fucking mutants? 

The full Stand should never and never will happen again

the sensible solution is European type allocation that doesn’t eat into season ticket holders missing out 

If they don’t want that or the 800 and aren’t even willing to discuss and negotiate the possibility then the only solution is fuck them and give them nothing 

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

People are being moved from their seats due to the disabled section, we might not have a seat to go to so you can ram the offers a wee ticket to sit in their hellhole 

Wasn’t aware there was much disabled seating in the broomloan. So there would have to be a solution around that.

All I’m saying is for regular st holders in the broomloan who would miss out. You could easily relocate them elsewhere in the stadium for 2 matches a season. And nobody has to miss out

23 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Well our disabled fans will benefit out of it and if it wasn’t then us at the back of our stands would be having our season tickets removed and nowhere to go so we could house 7500 fenian bastards.

some Right selfish wee fannies amongst our support 

And had it stayed the same, I’d hope they were smart enough to come up with other ideas for improving the disabled facilities.

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Wasn’t aware there was much disabled seating in the broomloan. So there would have to be a solution around that.

All I’m saying is for regular st holders in the broomloan who would miss out. You could easily relocate them elsewhere in the stadium for 2 matches a season. And nobody has to miss out

How do you easily relocate the full broomloan when we have 45k season tickets? 

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I’m in the Copland we are the first lot moved, where do we go if there’s no seats to move to because the fenians are getting their 7500 seats back or do we just get moved and put in the broomie and told you’ll not get they games?