Rangers Statement: European Super League

Loyal72

Just now, Loyal72 said:

The "other digital channels" are the other channels that piggybacked off of the BT Stream. BT/TNT are the main rights holder.

6.3m watched our final.

6.5m watched Sevilla's final in 2023.

https://www.sportbusiness.com/news/europa-league-final-nets-6-5m-viewers-on-rai-as-movistar-tv-delivers-seven-figure-audience/

The only lot of shite here, is your 8.99m and thinking 65m people watched it.

You’re an idiot. 8.99 million in Germany watched it.

450 million is more people than are in Britain you’re aware of that yeah? 

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The link he’s posted tells you 

“Last night’s Uefa Europa League final between AS Roma and Sevilla delivered a strong free-to-air audience in Italy and one million viewers on the Telefónica-owned Movistar TV subscription service in Spain”

:lol:

For a combined total of 6.5m 😂

You're fucking stupid aren't you? 

The viewing figures for our final are given as 6.3m and less than the viewership of Roma's final.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

For a combined total of 6.5m 😂

You're fucking stupid aren't you? 

The viewing figures for our final are given as 6.3m and less than the viewership of Roma's final.

Go read up what RAI is and why RAI had good viewing figures of 6.5million 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Go read up what RAI is and why RAI had good viewing figures of 6.5million 

Mate, you've climbed down from 65m to 8.99m which is what you're hanging on to, numbers from Germany.

I've posted you BTs viewing figures, and their other digital outlets which includes streams to Germany.

You came in here rubbish, shite, blah blah blah.

And ended up just spewing shite yourself.

At best, potentially 14 million people watched our final.

Warra climb down, get back in your box son.

15 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Best thing that could happen for football would be if these so called “elite” clubs all fucked off and formed their own competition, would make the competitions left behind far more interesting. 

Dunno. You’re always going to get big clubs with more fans and money. For example if Old Firm left Scotland you wouldn’t suddenly get 50k fans desperate to watch the Dundee derby but it probably would improve competition as other teams would have a chance of winning. 

It comes down to sport though. Fans in our league know their clubs have a ‘chance’ even without the resources - I mean we’ve just won our first league cup in 12 years. The CL is rigged to favour certain clubs and leagues. This format has ruined domestic football and the competition. Look back through the years. Aston Villa, Benfica, Steaua Bucarest and dare I say even celtic. Those clubs wouldn’t stand a chance of winning CL now as it is rigged against them. Why should a team finishing 5th in EPL waltz in to that competition at the expense to a team that won their ‘smaller’ league and might cause an upset? It is just the same teams every year and frankly is becoming a boring and very expensive project. These clubs are billions in debt and are determined to protect their status. The Europa league is arguably more interesting because of that. 

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Mate, you've climbed down from 65m to 8.99m which is what you're hanging on to, numbers from Germany.

I've posted you BTs viewing figures, and their other digital outlets which includes streams to Germany.

You came in here rubbish, shite, blah blah blah.

And ended up just spewing shite yourself.

At best, potentially 14 million people watched our final.

Warra climb down, get back in your box son.

Rai had 6.5 million viewers alone with a further 1 million on Movistar. Your comprehension is absolutely unreal 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Rai had 6.5 million viewers alone with a further 1 million on Movistar. Your comprehension is absolutely unreal 

You're not even talking about the right thing anymore mate, fucking wrap it 😂

The RAI story isn't about us, it was comparative numbers with a different final.

Just stop talking pish.

You didn't read the article properly did you? 😂😂 Fanny.

Pretty sure the BT figure is split between people watching on the PPV channel and people watching the free stream they put out on YouTube, BT showcase, whatever the app is phones, consoles, tablets, etc.

RTL has nothing to do with BT. It's a domestic broadcaster in Germany. 

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 12.45.12.png

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Pretty sure the BT figure is split between people watching on the PPV channel and people watching the free stream they put out on YouTube, BT showcase, whatever the app is phones, consoles, tablets, etc.

RTL has nothing to do with BT. It's a domestic broadcaster in Germany. 

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 12.45.12.png

And even then the source can't be believed because they've given two different figures.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You're not even talking about the right thing anymore mate, fucking wrap it 😂

The RAI story isn't about us, it was comparative numbers with a different final.

Just stop talking pish.

You didn't read the article properly did you? 😂😂 Fanny.

The RAI story shows 6.5 million on their outlet watched the final. That’s just on their outlet. I can’t help just how stupid you are btw

In Germany on one outlet 8.99 million watched our game that’s not including anything anywhere else in the world. Hopefully you can understand these very simple points. 

Just now, RFC55 said:

The RAI story shows 6.5 million on their outlet watched the final. That’s just on their outlet. I can’t help just how stupid you are btw

In Germany on one outlet 8.99 million watched our game that’s not including anything anywhere else in the world. Hopefully you can understand these very simple points. 

Mate you didn't even read the article properly and thought it was about us at first, don't try and call me stupid after that 😂

We can maybe say between Germany and Britain there was 14m, maybe chuck in some from Australia and America at best I'd say 20m?

You're still not quite at your eye watering 65m yet. 

You came in here guns blazing, while not being able to find much about the viewing figures yourself, just saying I'm talking shite all the rest of it.

And your response was to chat even more shit.

Very good mate.

15 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Best thing that could happen for football would be if these so called “elite” clubs all fucked off and formed their own competition, would make the competitions left behind far more interesting. 

Probably but the TV revenues and sponsorship would collapse and those left in UEFA competition would become the poor relations. That does not mean I want us involved in it, would prefer it just doesn't get off the ground. 

15 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Mate you didn't even read the article properly and thought it was about us at first, don't try and call me stupid after that 😂

We can maybe say between Germany and Britain there was 14m, maybe chuck in some from Australia and America at best I'd say 20m?

You're still not quite at your eye watering 65m yet. 

You came in here guns blazing, while not being able to find much about the viewing figures yourself, just saying I'm talking shite all the rest of it.

And your response was to chat even more shit.

Very good mate.

I found 8.99 million German viewers on one German outlet. It really wasn’t hard 

Just now, RFC55 said:

I found 8.99 million German viewers on one German outlet. It really wasn’t hard 

I found that as well bud, then there's also another article that says the same outlet got 9.05m. So can't really be sure what their actual figure is. Could be even lower for all we know.

The other articles I found were all ballpark 6.3/6.5m. 

As I said earlier buddy, I'd concede there was about 14m, then you started waffling shite because you read that article wrong.

We can let bygones be bygones ma man 😀

Just now, Loyal72 said:

I found that as well bud, then there's also another article that says the same outlet got 9.05m. So can't really be sure what their actual figure is. Could be even lower for all we know.

The other articles I found were all ballpark 6.3/6.5m. 

As I said earlier buddy, I'd concede there was about 14m, then you started waffling shite because you read that article wrong.

We can let bygones be bygones ma man 😀

You’re a retard tbh