***** Rangers Vs Hertha Berlin friendly match thread *****

26 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Yesterday was a bounce game that’s it.

tuesday is an actual friendly. 

I can’t believe people can’t differentiate between the two. As me and @McEwan's Lager said yesterday I wish they never made the decision to make the game free to air. We play loads of these bounce games and some of the results have been horrific but it’s literally a game to get the cobwebs gone. We used to train at the same time as another team when we played amateur and we played them about 8 or 9 times over two year. Even they were played at almost walking place, barely a tackle put in etc.

people don’t half get worked up over nothing 

Shouldn’t get worked up over a friendly, but the lack of anything going forward without Sima is clear to see.

Pretty worried about going into a tough run with absolutely fuck all in the front 4. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Shouldn’t get worked up over a friendly, but the lack of anything going forward without Sima is clear to see.

Pretty worried about going into a tough run with absolutely fuck all in the front 4. 

But we all knew we need forward players be that a bounce game or a European final yesterday. 

5 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Yesterday was a bounce game that’s it.

tuesday is an actual friendly. 

I can’t believe people can’t differentiate between the two. As me and @McEwan's Lager said yesterday I wish they never made the decision to make the game free to air. We play loads of these bounce games and some of the results have been horrific but it’s literally a game to get the cobwebs gone. We used to train at the same time as another team when we played amateur and we played them about 8 or 9 times over two year. Even they were played at almost walking place, barely a tackle put in etc.

people don’t half get worked up over nothing 

Who the fucks getting worked up? 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I could imagine sima trying to control the ball on that surface yesterday mate:lol:

It was a bounce game with zero urgency.....my concern is the level of finishing considering it's a bounce game....people are supposed to produce wonders in a training environment when their is zero pressure applied....Scott Wrights efforts especially the first one was actually diabolical and embarrassing.....a hurried right foot shot that seriously went about 15 yards wide....add to to lack of composure shown as usual by Dessers & Cifuentes then it made for a depressing watch.....some players are or never will be good enough for our club...watching that bounce game yesterday only enhanced it for me