Kemar Roofe

17 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Based on what? He's got 2 goals in over 600 minutes this season.

I mean that's true he has looked a bit pish in his cameos too. Really is what could cost us the striker position 

6 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Based on what? He's got 2 goals in over 600 minutes this season.

Based on the fact he’s a significantly better footballer who will actually get involved in the game 

Rhyme off all the stats you want, that fact won’t change. Dessers is mostly an empty jersey when you’re playing against teams at any level above Ross County and Dundee 

On 19/03/2024 at 07:23, left winger said:

Yeah, that’s his career stats, though. They bear no resemblance to the player he is today.

Appreciate I'm a bit late in replying. No, that wasn't his career stats, it's with us. I can't find the tweet again but even Wikipedia has him on 59 games with 26 goals for us - not far of 1 in 2.

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Based on the fact he’s a significantly better footballer who will actually get involved in the game 

Rhyme off all the stats you want, that fact won’t change. Dessers is mostly an empty jersey when you’re playing against teams at any level above Ross County and Dundee 

He was a significantly better footballer 3 seasons ago. He's nowhere near that player now. 

The stats I'm rhyming off are goals. Pretty important for a striker. Dessers has scored 16 this season. The same teams Roofe has scored against and another 13 on top of that. He's got 6 more assists as well. So what is it Roofe is doing when he's involved in the game?

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

He was a significantly better footballer 3 seasons ago. He's nowhere near that player now. 

The stats I'm rhyming off are goals. Pretty important for a striker. Dessers has scored 16 this season. The same teams Roofe has scored against and another 13 on top of that. He's got 6 more assists as well. So what is it Roofe is doing when he's involved in the game?

He did lash one in against celtic after dessers bottled shooting and actually gave him a poor pass. 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

He did lash one in against celtic after dessers bottled shooting and actually gave him a poor pass. 

That Dessers did create from winning the ball back aye?

Roofe's offered next to nothing for the minutes he's played. If we're relying on him we're fucked.

4 hours ago, BigDak said:

Appreciate I'm a bit late in replying. No, that wasn't his career stats, it's with us. I can't find the tweet again but even Wikipedia has him on 59 games with 26 goals for us - not far of 1 in 2.

I’d take that from him for the rest of the season, but I’m not convinced it’ll happen

33 minutes ago, left winger said:

I’d take that from him for the rest of the season, but I’m not convinced it’ll happen

Yeah, unfortunately, I agree.