4 games to win it or go to wire

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t wait for the weekend. Buzzing for Rangers to get back at it.

Presser expected on Thurs or Friday?

FRIDAY

Press Conference – Hibs

Philippe Clement and a player will meet the media ahead of Saturday afternoon’s clash against Hibs at Ibrox as the Gers prepare to return to action following the international break.

Live updates from the press conference will be available on social media, while you can enjoy in video format on our official YouTube channel shortly afterwards.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yeah. After that turnaround it would horrendous to throw it away.

It would obviously be a total sickner but when you look at the squad we have and the position we were in I don't think talking about not winning it as if it's a failure is fair. 

21 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

We only have 2 home games after the break, after all this time have you not worked out why we had to go to the sheep pen three times in a season , on more than one occasion in the past? 

and one game at a time 

I think avoiding another trip to Pittodrie would be a massive bonus . 

Still have nightmares when we were in a similar position , and then going there after beating c....c 2 - 0 a good few years back . Think big Amo got sent off in that one . 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It would obviously be a total sickner but when you look at the squad we have and the position we were in I don't think talking about not winning it as if it's a failure is fair. 

I think any season we don’t win the league is a failure tbh. 

6 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No. I think there will be a few turns and twists but we will prevail. ( Or more likely I fucking hope so 😄 )

On 25/03/2024 at 14:18, SkylineBlue said:

We need to beat them at Ibrox because I'm not convinced we pick up three points at their midden. 

My thought exactly. If they get away from Ibrox with a draw they will be very confident of winning the last game against us. Then it is for them to lose. 

I am confident we will win the title despite our injury issues.

But as big Phil says, one game at a time.

I very much doubt anyone on this thread will predict who wins which game.

Nothing wrong with guessing, but I think both us and the unwashed will drop points.

I think we have the better manager and are more resilient as a squad, which should see us through.