4 games to win it or go to wire

Would be ideal if Dundee pipped Hivs to 6th spot. 

Away to the filth and Tynecastle, home to Killie, St Mirren and Dundee. 

If we went into those final 5 fixtures with a 5 point lead we should absolutely be winning our title back. 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Would be ideal if Dundee pipped Hivs to 6th spot. 

Away to the filth and Tynecastle, home to Killie, St Mirren and Dundee. 

If we went into those final 5 fixtures with a 5 point lead we should absolutely be winning our title back. 

We only have 2 home games after the break, after all this time have you not worked out why we had to go to the sheep pen three times in a season , on more than one occasion in the past? 

and one game at a time 

8 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think we could get a draw, but I don't have any realistic expectation that we beat them. If we go through a season without beating them we don't deserve to win a league tbh.

Bollocks.

I'd take getting beat in every Old Firm league game till end of time if we won the league every year. Whoever is top at end of the season, deserves it.

18 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Bollocks.

I'd take getting beat in every Old Firm league game till end of time if we won the league every year. Whoever is top at end of the season, deserves it.

I never said I wouldn't take. I'd bite your fucking hand off for it right now. But in the real world, if we can't beat them across four games in a season, we're unlikely to be champions, and we wouldn't have a right to feel aggrieved about it.

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

plus go to Rugby Park

Given the fucked up nature of the split and the neutral fixture computer, as I understand it, it is possible that we will be allocated a fixture at Injury Park Kilmarnock for a third time this season. Please correct me if I am wrong on this as quite frankly I would rather play Either of the Edinburgh teams away again rather than have to navigate that oversized doormat at Killie again.

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Given the fucked up nature of the split and the neutral fixture computer, as I understand it, it is possible that we will be allocated a fixture at Injury Park Kilmarnock for a third time this season. Please correct me if I am wrong on this as quite frankly I would rather play Either of the Edinburgh teams away again rather than have to navigate that oversized doormat at Killie again.

We are away to Hearts, celtic and whoever finishes 6th I’m sure. 👍🏻 

5 hours ago, B1872 said:

We are away to Hearts, celtic and whoever finishes 6th I’m sure. 👍🏻 

It'll depend on who finishes 6th. If it's Hibs yes, but if it's Dundee we'll already have played them, Kilmarnock and St Mirren away twice each.

I don't see either one of us dropping much points, outwith games against each other, for the rest of the season now. 8/9 games to go, both will be focused. Both will give 100%. 

The old firm games will decide it. 

20 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Old Firm at Ibrox will be the biggest and most important game we've had since Seville

Saturday is more important imo, we need to get 3 points and ensure we go into that game at worst 1 point behind 

the following Sunday will take care of Itself 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Saturday is more important imo, we need to get 3 points and ensure we go into that game at worst 1 point behind 

the following Sunday will take care of Itself 

Yep, the result & 3pts as always will be sacrosanct but our tempo, mentality & game management will be interesting to say the least. 

Just now, Amokachi said:

Yep, the result & 3pts as always will be sacrosanct but our tempo, mentality & game management will be interesting to say the least. 

Genuinely don’t care about any performance between now and may just absolutely desperate to win the league 

22 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Hibs and celtic at Ibrox, dundee(unless there's light drizzle) and Ross County away before split. I think if we win these 4 and go 5 points ahead we will in the title and I've not been as confident as most as I fear about our lack of strikers. If we come out the 4 games 2 points or less ahead it will go to the wire and they might be slight favourites?

Thoughts about this/the entire run in. 6 weeks of nerve shredding football ahead bring it on:UK:

:mutley:

We missed a massive opportunity when we fucked it v Motherwell a few weeks ago.  I hope we don't look back on that day and say what if. 

Get to the split 5 clear we are in a fantastic position. I expect the home games if we turn up will take care of themselves. We are then 180mins away from winning the league. I just hope this team give themselves that opportunity. 

The fun and games start Saturday. 

3 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It'll depend on who finishes 6th. If it's Hibs yes, but if it's Dundee we'll already have played them, Kilmarnock and St Mirren away twice each.

Then it’ll be Dundee.