4 games to win it or go to wire

Hibs and celtic at Ibrox, dundee(unless there's light drizzle) and Ross County away before split. I think if we win these 4 and go 5 points ahead we will in the title and I've not been as confident as most as I fear about our lack of strikers. If we come out the 4 games 2 points or less ahead it will go to the wire and they might be slight favourites?

Thoughts about this/the entire run in. 6 weeks of nerve shredding football ahead bring it on:UK:

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Even being 5 clear we still need to go there and tynecastle and possibly Easter road. 

absolutely fuck all done even winning the next 4 

Makes it seem even more important we do now though after reading that...

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

We need to beat them at Ibrox because I'm not convinced we pick up three points at their midden. 

We have to win at Ibrox. 

You have to view the OF games and assume 3 points is the minimum we need, 4 or more and we’ve probably got one hand on the trophy. 

Come out with less than 3 points and we’re in trouble, brutal draw post split plus the momentum will all be with them. 

39 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

We have to win at Ibrox. 

You have to view the OF games and assume 3 points is the minimum we need, 4 or more and we’ve probably got one hand on the trophy. 

Come out with less than 3 points and we’re in trouble, brutal draw post split plus the momentum will all be with them. 

A draw home and away keeps us as favourites.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We need to beat them at Ibrox if we want to win league.

The issue in the OF games is that we can’t keep clean sheets and will more than likely have to score 2 goals at least to win it.

Not sure we have firepower to do that with the injuries we have.

Very fair point unfortunately 

I think it’s going to be close as we both have tough away games coming up as we’ll more than likely be away to Hibs, Hearts and the scum whilst they need to come to Ibrox plus go to Rugby Park. I feel we need to put a statement down and go and beat these cunts in a meaningful game, that will give us belief and also affect their confidence. Still a big worry for me though is injuries and lack of a goal threat especially in the tight nervy games that will be coming up. One thing is for sure though, its really good to be back in a title race - although my nerves are shattered already! 😂

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We need to beat them at Ibrox if we want to win league.

The issue in the OF games is that we can’t keep clean sheets and will more than likely have to score 2 goals at least to win it.

Not sure we have firepower to do that with the injuries we have.

Do you fancy us to beat them at Ibrox mate? 

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Even being 5 clear we still need to go there and tynecastle and possibly Easter road. 

absolutely fuck all done even winning the next 4 

I think a 5 point cushion with 5 games to go is very hard for anyone to turn round.

I think we have to win the next 4 to win the title (assuming they keep pace). Fail to beat them at Ibrox, then I can’t see us winning the title. 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Clement has been resolute in his “the only game that matters is the next one” mantra and that’s good enough for me.

You also have major imponderables like injuries where, sooner or later, we need to start getting players back instead of constantly losing them.

And then you have VAR, a fucking curse run by a cabal of Rangers-haters which will put every conceivable obstacle in our way.

A league win (let alone a treble) against that backdrop would be one of greatest league titles ever.

So we have only one game to play - the next one, nothing else matters.

It would be an absolutely historic title tbh, but VAR isn’t even remotely on the list of why that would be. 

We are so so close and we are all desperate to win it. It would be an absolutely phenomenal achievement! But if we fail to do it, as gutting as that would be, I think we can only applaud Clement and his team as he has done much more than anyone could have dreamt on. Especially as he has been dealt a really shit hand in regards to injuries. Lets do this, Rangers!