13 hours ago, ready1873 said:

?

Fair enough France haven't been great by any stretch, and the matches involving both Scotland and England were mostly eyebleedingly bad but I've enjoyed most games I've watched.

I think overall the tournament has been a good watch and definitely not rank rotten. 

4 hours ago, JamieD said:

Martinez seems like a nice bloke but his management in this tournament is the worst managerial performance I have ever seen. Like, the sort of disgrace where I think the fans should be allowed to sue him.

He didn’t have the guts to pull Portugal’s worst player by a country mile off the pitch yesterday.

Can't criticize Southgate for changing the formation. I would still rather see Palmer and Eze, but at least that line-up looks better.

I expect them to win this and entertain along the way.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Because I'm worried England will go out. Switzerland are a really organised, decent side. And I have hunch this is the game where England's poor midfield will get run over.

Fair enough, but I think they punched above there weight in the last game,

Don't think they can do it again  where as England haven't really been tested yet

That's why I fancy England mate