1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Musiala is the lad the English think the Germans stole from them. German born, German mother but they think he should play for England because he went to school for a few years there.

Demonstrates how stupid eligibility rules have become

He moved to England when he was 7 😂😂😂 he also played for most of the unders for England 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's frustrating but the arm is out it's changed the flight of the ball imo it is a pen. However in the Premier league I don't think that's given, what annoys me is the laws aren't applied the same across Europe. 

It is an offence if a player: 

deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, for example moving the hand/arm towards the ball

touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised.

They simply do not apply the part in bold with any common sense. Players cannot help moving their arms when moving 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Doesn’t make him English. He’s German by birth and parentage

He's German/Nigerian based on his dad being Nigerian but living in England for 9 years would give him eligibility. I think though it's more that he played for England at youth level, and switched a couple of times between them. 

6 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Musiala is the lad the English think the Germans stole from them. German born, German mother but they think he should play for England because he went to school for a few years there.

Demonstrates how stupid eligibility rules have become

He qualified for England through his dad

Just now, Redmond7 said:

He's German/Nigerian based on his dad being Nigerian but living in England for 9 years would give him eligibility. I think though it's more that he played for England at youth level, and switched a couple of times between them. 

My point is he should never have been eligible at any level. It’s ridiculous that going to school in a country qualifies you. 

My point is he should never have been eligible at any level. It’s ridiculous that going to school in a country qualifies you. 

Possibly but if he's lived here a decade then in this day and age it makes him eligibil apparently. 

Nah. Lived down south over 30 years. I’m still not English in any way 

Mate just admit you fucked it, it's not like it's owen Hargreaves who never lived in England but played for them. He clearly felt English enough to play for the underage teams