7 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Spain manager with a lot to answer for again if France score here. They’re so good on the front foot, I don’t get why they go totally into their shell with a one goal lead 

Germany pounded them in the last 20mins, I guess that's why Giroud coming on allows to go long. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think England will cope with this Spain team. 

Their insistence on defending one goal leads is bound to bite them on the arse eventually, I just cannot understand it 

38 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That's what makes them the favs for me, france heavily reliant on mbappe,  when Spain have got 4/5/6 right top players. 

A think Holland beat England next game too, but I've thought they would lose the last 2 games :lol:

You watch the midfield and they are all so cultured and comfortable on the ball. England/Holland won't get close to Spain if it is them who win this one

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

He just seems such a cunt, really. Will insisnt that everything goes through him. 

He’s good don’t get me wrong but he’s got delusions of grandeur, if the pace goes he’ll be playing MLS 

Definitely not the kind of player that you can just play everything through no matter how much he wants to be 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’s good don’t get me wrong but he’s got delusions of grandeur, if the pace goes he’ll be playing MLS 

Definitely not the kind of player that you can just play everything through no matter how much he wants to be 

Of course, he is a very good player, but Spain have dealt with him brilliantly tonight. If you take away his chance to run into space then he is far less of a threat. Hes hardly got past a player tonight.

See that Nacho for Spain, he’s Real Madrid’s most decorated player ever in terms of trophies won isn’t he? Sure I read that at the end of the season but I can’t remember him being in the Real Madrid, or Spain team, until the past year or two :lol: