1 minute ago, King Jela said:

What seethe? :lol: Did you or St George read someone posting about how they shouldn't  be happy or something? 

Who?

No I just read cunts greeting like fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣,

Being a cunt that's only interested in Rangers and loyalism makes this quite comical to me

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

No I just read cunts greeting like fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣,

Being a cunt that's only interested in Rangers and loyalism makes this quite comical to me

The only tning that was said on here was the pundits were insufferable. 

That's not the attack on Loyalists you seem to think it is. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Deserved win for England tbh but I have no idea why de Vrij opted to run with Watkins , if he stands still he’s absolutely miles offside when the pass is played he’s 2 yards deeper than any other defender

De Vrij has been shit for two seasons. He's playing less and less at Inter due to injuries and mistakes.

58 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

The Dutch should be chinning that ref. He was utterly horrendous.  The penalty was scandalous, then in the 2nd half he gave England everything. Van Dijk got booked for the sheer disbelief that neither he nor the linesman could see Stones clearly head the ball out of play for a corner and gave a by.  England's winning goal comes from Gakpo winning the ball on the right wing and he gives a foul for nothing, instead of a promising attack for the dutch in injury time the English pass it about and score.  Very hard done by.

Penalty was one of those seen them given/seen them not situations. The only problem I’ve got with it was it was never ever an obvious error so VAR shouldn’t have gotten involved.

No matter what they pretend they are re-refereeing games

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Penalty was one of those seen them given/seen them not situations. The only problem I’ve got with it was it was never ever an obvious error so VAR shouldn’t have gotten involved.

No matter what they pretend they are re-refereeing games

They absolutely are.  And Kane kicks Dumfries with the follow through. There's no consistency in that approach, I've seen situations where a player is even red carded for catching another player in a follow through (Jon Stones vs Leeds the season before last for instance)