Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

4 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I'd settle for some lower expectations - like where are the goals going to come from, or who's going to be our RB?

Right now, I couldn't tell you.

Looking very much like Tav is offski, and the best of luck to him - but we are going to miss him like fuck.

We will miss his goals and assists but defensively we need a more solid back 4. Hopefully someone steps up to convert the penalties consistently which will help with losing tav. 

28 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He meant the other guy surely but you’re a gimp too for not realising that.

Money’s on your reply mentioning a former left winger.

Think you’re probably right :lol: In my defence I had just woken up. 

Bojan Djordjic. 

19 hours ago, Bahrain_loyal1 said:

Top 5 finish 

19 hours ago, MarzM said:

Avoiding relegation at this fucking rate!

18 hours ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

scrape third?

We’re fucking shite but get a grip fs 

17 hours ago, Professor_Chang said:

Suicide 

Think before you post numpty 

5 hours ago, Nacho_joe said:

Unless we get bought over with fresh investment, they’ll do 10 in a row 

Tramp 

Depending on whether celtic* are knocked out by a Kilmarnock or such like again,certainly not by us,we may scrape another LC if we are lucky. Other than that i expect nothing. Not domestically or in Europe. Indeed,bad as our last showing in the CL was,i fear for us if by some miracle we make it through to the group stage. 

In short my feelings pre season are pretty much same as in recent seasons. Defeats to celtic* (combo of bottling it and Scottish officials and var) and League wise i doubt we'll get anywhere near the position of last season in that we won't have any title to bottle/throw away. We are rapidly becoming a Hearts and i'm not even shocked anymore. And the methods of halting the decline,i.e. new board,investment,are not going to happen.

I fully expect this season to be the season they overtake our trophy haul,and when i cast my mind back even just ten years,and think how far ahead we were,it actually beggars belief.

Staying positive until I see the line-up at Tynecastle. We have two weeks to sell 4 or 5 players and buying an impact player like Whittaker will drastically change the mood swing.

If Lammers, Hagi, and Cantwell are still here but only walking the corridors, and then we lose to Hearts, I imagine fans will start to revolt.

Fuck knows what we do with Matondo, Wright & Dessers if they are still here in two weeks.

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Staying positive until I see the line-up at Tynecastle. We have two weeks to sell 4 or 5 players and buying an impact player like Whittaker will drastically change the mood swing.

If Lammers, Hagi, and Cantwell are still here but only walking the corridors, and then we lose to Hearts, I imagine fans will start to revolt.

Fuck knows what we do with Matondo, Wright & Dessers if they are still here in two weeks.

I can’t see why anyone would want Matondo or Dessers. Wright maybe lower leagues in England. 
Hagi, Cantwell and Lammers will have teams looking but the wages are probably going to be an issue 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Depending on whether celtic* are knocked out by a Kilmarnock or such like again,certainly not by us,we may scrape another LC if we are lucky. Other than that i expect nothing. Not domestically or in Europe. Indeed,bad as our last showing in the CL was,i fear for us if by some miracle we make it through to the group stage. 

In short my feelings pre season are pretty much same as in recent seasons. Defeats to celtic* (combo of bottling it and Scottish officials and var) and League wise i doubt we'll get anywhere near the position of last season in that we won't have any title to bottle/throw away. We are rapidly becoming a Hearts and i'm not even shocked anymore. And the methods of halting the decline,i.e. new board,investment,are not going to happen.

I fully expect this season to be the season they overtake our trophy haul,and when i cast my mind back even just ten years,and think how far ahead we were,it actually beggars belief.

Please remember our illegal demotion and them being handed a league without it concluding. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I don't see any player you mention leave unless 2 things happen. We accept massively reduced money and the players accept wage cuts. It's a fucking horrendous position to be in after everything we went through. 

Can genuinely see us subsidising deals to get players gone.