graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

48 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He told us about Beale before anyone else on here mate, so I am not dismissing his post. Time will tell I suppose. 

Don’t remember that at all. I remember Beales name being thrown around for ages before he was appointed and him arriving up to watch the Aberdeen game added even more fuel to the fire 

That poster you’ve quoted knows fuck all 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t remember that at all. I remember Beales name being thrown around for ages before he was appointed and him arriving up to watch the Aberdeen game added even more fuel to the fire 

Beale last time round and McInnes this time are probably the easiest tap-ins for anyone wanting to pretend that they know things.

15 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Not until we get the structure above him sorted he ain't imo

He’s had a shocker but I agree that he feels like a scapegoat. It would be ridiculous if the board just carry on spunking money on appointment after appointment with zero accountability themselves. 

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

My memory is not great now to be honest, but I am sure he said about Beale being the next manager before anyone else on here. I remember hoping it would be bullshit, but unfortunately it happened.

No big deal, but I am not dismissing what he has said because of what happened previously. 

57 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

My memory is not great now to be honest, but I am sure he said about Beale being the next manager before anyone else on here. I remember hoping it would be bullshit, but unfortunately it happened.

No big deal, but I am not dismissing what he has said because of what happened previously. 

He also told everyone to mark his words it will be Lampard, when it was down to Clement and Lampard so a 50/50 and he still fucked it.