*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Is he even fit? Thought he was injured

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Assumed he’d be unfit tbf, or at right back since Tavernier’s unfit as well.

I'm sure Clement said before the Berlin game that he had a slight issue but could have played but they didn't want to risk it in a friendly and haven't heard anything since so I was assuming he'd be fit.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I thought I'd get some excitement the closer it got to tomorrow, but I still honestly dont really give a fuck. I hate that I feel this way about us, but that's the truth. 

I've been negative all throughout the summer and pre-season, but the excitement is building up inside me - a strong performance tomorrow against Hearts and another face or two in the door by Tuesday and I think we can change the narrative.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Great no Sterling again[ I thought he was transforming the medical dept)🤦‍♂️

no cerny in the starting line up🤦‍♂️

i take it no propper either 🤦‍♂️

Says he's ready to play but we're still waiting on the required clearances

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Great no Sterling again[ I thought he was transforming the medical dept)🤦‍♂️

no cerny in the starting line up🤦‍♂️

i take it no propper either 🤦‍♂️

Aye because that meant never having another injury again

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I've been negative all throughout the summer and pre-season, but the excitement is building up inside me - a strong performance tomorrow against Hearts and another face or two in the door by Tuesday and I think we can change the narrative.

Same I've woke up buzzing this morning when been totally apathetic the last 6 weeks

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Aye because that meant never having another injury again

Exactly if a player has an injury there’s fuck all the physios can do an injury is an injury you come back in your own time every player is different ,this nonsense about not being happy with the amount of injuries and he’ll transform the medical team makes no difference whatsoever 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Exactly if a player has an injury there’s fuck all the physios can do an injury is an injury you come back in your own time every player is different ,this nonsense about not being happy with the amount of injuries and he’ll transform the medical team makes no difference whatsoever 

Don't think that's true at all.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Do you think we're just really fucking unlucky with injuries and there's no way to be better prepared?