Nazi filth in our support

17 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Thread on FF chopped right away. Complete denial

Not surprising. They ban their own for being "too negative" about the club.

Good place for rumours etc but I'd last about 7 minutes if I posted there.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Not surprising. They ban their own for being "too negative" about the club.

Good place for rumours etc but I'd last about 7 minutes if I posted there.

I'm on it, but by fuck it's like Goebbels levels of control with the amount of chopping of certain parts of information then the admins post threads about utter shite that's not even relevant. They have so many people on it, they could use it for good. But no, you get banned if you make a pun or don't like cats. Like you said, it's good for information but some of the other stuff really is questionable

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Every fucking season these cunts turn up somewhere with this flag. What the fuck is going on

We are a BRITISH football club, proud and supportive of our armed forces. Every year we honour those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe and these fucking RATS piss all over that. 

Get them to fuck

how do you know that was today?

2 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

anyone can write a date on a tweet

Did any member see this in the ground or on TV?

It’s been reported by a lot of news outlets now and Rangers have launched an investigation. I’d say it was from today. I couldn’t give a fuck what game it was at these thundercunts have no place in our club.

3 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

There's a flag like that, that's appeared several times in our support and that's your issue? 

I know there is but there is no point making a thread and everyone getting in a state if that wasn't today and is a pic from say 2020

I am just trying to confirm that its not an old pic and its being used to get publicity again today (which it has succeeded in)

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Every fucking season these cunts turn up somewhere with this flag. What the fuck is going on

We are a BRITISH football club, proud and supportive of our armed forces. Every year we honour those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe and these fucking RATS piss all over that. 

Get them to fuck

Club should be doing something about it Tbh. 

1 minute ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

I know there is but there is no point making a thread and everyone getting in a state if that wasn't today and is a pic from say 2020

I am just trying to confirm that its not an old pic and its being used to get publicity again today (which it has succeeded in)

Rangers have already commented on it. It was from today

2 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

Where is this mentioned? Can't see anything about it

A spokesperson said: "We can confirm that we are aware of this matter.

"The club repeats its strong condemnation of the display of such imagery and confirms that an investigation is already underway.”

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

"The club repeats its strong condemnation of the display of such imagery and confirms that an investigation is already underway.”

Cheers. Still, where was this mentioned ?:lol:

40 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I'm on it, but by fuck it's like Goebbels levels of control with the amount of chopping of certain parts of information then the admins post threads about utter shite that's not even relevant. They have so many people on it, they could use it for good. But no, you get banned if you make a pun or don't like cats. Like you said, it's good for information but some of the other stuff really is questionable

It's a joke what they ban folks for. You can float about being a prick and arguing with everyone and their mods do nothing, but make a joke and they ban you. I got banned for saying how stupid their reasons for banning is. A guy posted a picture of a loyalist band in Liverpool, and because I said I didn't think there were any prods in Liverpool they banned me. A new member made a post a bit like my prods in Liverpool post, I said to him that they will prob ban you for that, they banned me for saying that to him. Also got banned for saying I don't like Staffies, and because you are to the right it doesn't make you a racist.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

In all honesty, I don't expect fans to go up and approach these guys as you might end up with a kicking. And I'm not a grass, but there are times when being a grass is OK - pointing the police and stewards to these fat cunts is defo 1 of those times where it is OK.