Some positives

1 hour ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

positives for me are Barron, Jefte, Igamane

negatives, clement and the board

clements a dud, a better manager would get something from these player if they had a clear system and plan in place and could change tactically during a game.

Easy on the positives. Apart from we will be the real deal in October.. not long to wait.

1st of October we morph into prime Real Madrid, sorry for doubting you Big Phil

in reality weve struggled to beat Dundee and got beat from Malmo and Hiv's while playing utter shit football and had to put up with his crap team selections and dire use of subs.

Everything we attempted since 55 was wrong. Receiving nothing for Morelos, Kent, and Lundstram is scandalous. The money we got for Kamara and Cantwell is laughable. There are probably more examples.

However, we have recently reduced the average age by over five years. Hopefully this group of players will generate a profit as they age. Only on rare occasions should a player play longer than say... four years at Rangers. I think Clement is on track with this.

1 hour ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

in reality weve struggled to beat Dundee and got beat from Malmo and Hiv's while playing utter shit football and had to put up with his crap team selections and dire use of subs.

😂😂 

Why do people say stuff like this 

im sorry am i missing something here? are people seeing something different than a team who are basically clueless as to what their supposed to be doing on the park? he has us playing dire football, and he doesnt look like he has what it takes to change it. sorry for speaking the truth  :lol:

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

2-1 at New Year, Sima mistake for the goal, Dessers and McAusland missing massive chances, Dowell putting the ball in the stand and not across the box, Balogun red, oh and are we forgetting the winning goal was a ‘briiliang Kyogo goal’?

3-3, Tavernier, Dowell/Sterling all causing goals.

2-1, Tavernier and Lundstram gifting them a second plus Lundstram red card.

Final, Wright, Raskin, Davies, Butland all making mistakes at the goal.

Last one was a shambles, first two goals were individual mistakes though.

Clement’s been fucked by individual mistakes as much as Beale 👍

Errors at goals yeah but other than final I couldn't argue we were competitive even the draw it should of been 5 nil at half time. We haven't led them under phil.

33 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Errors at goals yeah but other than final I couldn't argue we were competitive even the draw it should of been 5 nil at half time. We haven't led them under phil.

Weren’t competitive :lol: 

Very cringe talking shite to big up Beale’s record in comparison to Clement.

33 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Are people really arguing over whether Beale or Clement lost to celtic better?

They both lost. Almost every single time. 

Yip. Clements record is stinking and that's our issue now. Whi gives a fuck if Beale if Gios was any better. They cunts have Clements number and it's one of many reasons he needs binned.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yip. Clements record is stinking and that's our issue now. Whi gives a fuck if Beale if Gios was any better. They cunts have Clements number and it's one of many reasons he needs binned.

Bin him now and bring in a new manager to work with Clement's squad in a toxic environment? How does that benefit us long term which is how we need to be thinking?

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Bin him now and bring in a new manager to work with Clement's squad in a toxic environment? How does that benefit us long term which is how we need to be thinking?

Or stick with a manager who clearly doesn't know how to coach a squad to play anything other than the shite we continually have to watch week in week out.

His record is terrible, he can't lay a glove on them and we can all see he's never winning a league.

We should be actively searching for his replacement. Then again the same board who hired him will be the issue.

In any case I don't see how just sticking with a losing manager benefits us. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Or stick with a manager who clearly doesn't know how to coach a squad to play anything other than the shite we continually have to watch week in week out.

His record is terrible, he can't lay a glove on them and we can all see he's never winning a league.

We should be actively searching for his replacement. Then again the same board who hired him will be the issue.

In any case I don't see how just sticking with a losing manager benefits us. 

No manager that would come to us would have been able to build a title winning squad with what was available to him in the summer.

He was the popular appointment at the time amongst the vast majority of us so don't think that can be used against the board.

Because it needs to be a long term approach and bringing in a new manager just now isn't giving him the best chance of succeeding longer term.

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No manager that would come to us would have been able to build a title winning squad with what was available to him in the summer.

He was the popular appointment at the time amongst the vast majority of us so don't think that can be used against the board.

Because it needs to be a long term approach and bringing in a new manager just now isn't giving him the best chance of succeeding longer term.

I don't see it with him.

He's brought in players but we still play the same turgid football and they walk all over us in every game.

All for giving time if the signs are positive. Bar a 4 month spell at the start he's been terrible imo.

So long as he is here we won't win a league. Not that I trust the board to hire anyone that will either. Clubs in a very bad place 

3 hours ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

Great post.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I don't see it with him.

He's brought in players but we still play the same turgid football and they walk all over us in every game.

All for giving time if the signs are positive. Bar a 4 month spell at the start he's been terrible imo.

So long as he is here we won't win a league. Not that I trust the board to hire anyone that will either. Clubs in a very bad place 

I'm not convinced by him either but still not seeing any benefit to bringing in someone else during the season again. A new manager isn't coming in and winning the league with this squad. This would be the 4th time in as many years and it hasn't worked once.

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No point in binning him. Season is a goner already, but can’t keep going October to October.

Start fresh next summer if needed. 

Depends if things continue in the same vein or not though.

If he doesn’t have us consistently beating the rest of the league outside of the OF games at a minimum then he has to go.

22 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Depends if things continue in the same vein or not though.

If he doesn’t have us consistently beating the rest of the league outside of the OF games at a minimum then he has to go.

Be as well hanging on and giving someone new a proper fresh start.